Does anyone have any advice for me with my toddler's new onset type 1 diabetes?

We just found out my 2 y/o, who will be 3 in December, has type 1 diabetes after her sugar was over 1,000 in bloodwork done for something completely different. We've spent 3 nights in the hospital and now we are at home managing it ourselves. I'm still not really over the initial shock but we are dealing... show more We just found out my 2 y/o, who will be 3 in December, has type 1 diabetes after her sugar was over 1,000 in bloodwork done for something completely different. We've spent 3 nights in the hospital and now we are at home managing it ourselves. I'm still not really over the initial shock but we are dealing with it and she is doing okay. Any advice or help you can offer is greatly appreciated. Especially snack suggestions. She asks for food constantly, like she is starving. It makes me feel horrible that I can't just feed her.