How many children would you like to have if you are financially stable?

By this I mean, some people might want 4 kids, but only have 2 because they can look after 2 properly and not 4.

If money was not a problem and you could look after your kids how you wanted, how many children would you like to have?

Do you want 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,etc?

What would you want, boys, girls, both?

By NO means do I think money makes a person happy or having money automatically makes you a good parent. I was just wondering if you didn’t have that stress, and you could stay at home (if you wanted), would the amount of children you want differ.

Favorite Answer

i like to have 3

2 boys and one gils

BGB

I would love to have as many as I want. Maybe 4 or 5. I have a very small family so i would love to give my children somehting I never had, I kinda of feel cheated. But.. anyways I have 2 now and they are a blessing. I would want both. I have 2 girls now.

If money was not object I would have two children, six years apart, and make sure the each of them had all of the opportunity in the world. I would also home school them and take them all around the world to learn about different culture and groups of people.

We're fortunate enough to be financially stable. We have three children and aren't having any more. We have a boy and two girls.

Looking after a child requires more than money. You need to be able to spend time with each child and nourish their talents and interests individually - I can't see that being very easy with 7 kids.

I love being pregnant and I love being a mommy. If I had it like that and I was with a good man in a good stable marriage and we had good jobs I would have as many kids as I could. I love it!( I have 2 kids now but im not with the father. I love him though)I would love boys and girls(2 boys now) but as long as they are healthy.

We would like to have 3 and adopt an elementary age child eventually. I have a boy, and a baby unk. on the way =). We're hoping to have another girl and one boy. And the adoption sex does not matter, we just want to give that child a loving home to grow up in.

Source(s): #2 due 2/3/10

I always wanted a big family so id just have as many as i could cope with. Id love to have boy & girl twins too =D x

I love this question, I would have 4, two boys and two girls, all individually, I would not want twins or higher. They would be 2-3 years apart.

:-)

• sarah

I would want 3 I think . A boy and a Girl and the 3rd one the sex wouldnt matter!

Source(s): 20 weeks with a boy!

i would love to be able to have about 8 kids and i would want both boys and girls

• 4. 2 boys and 2 girls

boy, girl, girl, boy