Why did a goat eat the "unchanged Quran" & why didn't Allah stop the goat?

There is a claim by Muslims that the Quran remains unchanged, further that there is some great proof that the Bible has been changed. However, we learn from Sahih hadiths that verses went missing, & even an incident that some verses were eaten by a goat! Sunan Ibn Majah, Book of Nikah, Hadith #... show more There is a claim by Muslims that the Quran remains unchanged, further that there is some great proof that the Bible has been changed.

However, we learn from Sahih hadiths that verses went missing, & even an incident that some verses were eaten by a goat!

Sunan Ibn Majah, Book of Nikah, Hadith # 1934)

Narrated Aisha 'The verse of stoning and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept
under my bed. When the Messenger of Allah (SAWW.) expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper."

Forget gradual changes due to translations & editions, why didn't Almighty Allah even stop an animal like the goat from entering, taking verses from under Aisha's bed & gobbling up what are supposedly His words of instruction to mankind?
Update: Answers,please! 10 points to first answerer, even if its only insults!
Update 2: @Eccentric: Sorry, I'm not in the Pakistani Army, I have nothing to do with Pakistan! My Uncle is in the Iranian army though! Also my maternal grandfather was in the Iranian Army & my maternal grandmother was an Army Doctor in the Shah's time! Rest of your questions aren't really questions, so I... show more @Eccentric: Sorry, I'm not in the Pakistani Army, I have nothing to do with Pakistan!

My Uncle is in the Iranian army though! Also my maternal grandfather was in the Iranian Army & my maternal grandmother was an Army Doctor in the Shah's time!

Rest of your questions aren't really questions, so I won't answer!