Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯生日卡片內容-中翻英 謝謝~

希望有人能幫我翻譯下面生日卡片的內容歐,(只要感覺差不多就好,不用一模一樣)謝謝~

沒想到我能親自在你身邊幫你慶祝生日,感覺好特別,不知道你開心嗎?從我們認識到現在已經一年多了,感覺有點不可思議,畢竟隔著一片太平洋的距離,而你又是如此忙碌...

雖然在這四百多天的日子裡,我們也不過才相處了3.40天,但對你的感覺卻一直是熟悉的,從沒忘記和你相遇的那一天,也記得所有在一起的時刻,總是如此開心甜蜜

這次請你吃大餐做為你的生日禮物,因為每次我送你的禮物都不適合,我想了很久還是決定請你吃飯吧

還是要說生日快樂,希望你能趕快熬過忙碌的實習階段,生活能夠輕鬆些快樂些,不要總是說我不做了

請不要使用翻譯軟體好嗎?因為這樣我自己查就好啦,拜託囉,謝謝~

可以在幫我補翻以下這句嗎?謝謝~

但願我能夠陪你過更多的生日

Rating
  • SKIITE
    Favorite Answer

沒想到我能親自在你身邊幫你慶祝生日,感覺好特別,

I didn't expect that I can personally celebrate your birthday for you right beside you. It feels so special.

不知道你開心嗎?從我們認識到現在已經一年多了,

I wonder if you are happy. It's been about one year since I met you.

感覺有點不可思議,畢竟隔著一片太平洋的距離,而你又是如此忙碌...

It feels kind of unbelievable. After all, it's Pacific Ocean between us, and you are busy...

雖然在這四百多天的日子裡,我們也不過才相處了3.40天,

Although in about four hundred days we only hung out for about thirty, forty days,

但對你的感覺卻一直是熟悉的,

the feeling to you is always fimiliar.

從沒忘記和你相遇的那一天,也記得所有在一起的時刻,

I never forget the day I met you, and I remember every moment being together.

總是如此開心甜蜜

It is always happy and sweet.

這次請你吃大餐做為你的生日禮物,

I will treat you to a awesome meal as your birthday gift.

因為每次我送你的禮物都不適合,

Because every time the gift from me never really matched.

我想了很久還是決定請你吃飯吧

I thought for a long time and decided to treat you to a meal.

還是要說生日快樂,希望你能趕快熬過忙碌的實習階段

I still want to say happy birthday. Hopefully you can pass the busy practice training.

生活能夠輕鬆些快樂些,不要總是說我不做了

You life can be more relaxed and happier. Don't always say that you quit.

全文

the feeling to you is always fimiliar.

It is always happy and sweet.

希望幫到

2009-09-01 21:32:08 補充:

但願我能夠陪你過更多的生日

Hopefully I can be with you for more birthdays.

Source(s): 自己

Did not think I can help you in person at your side to celebrate his birthday, feeling good special, do not know that you happy? From our understanding has now been more than a year, feeling a bit strange, after all, separated by a distance from the Pacific Ocean, and you is so busy ...

Although more than 400 days on this day, we were together, but only 3.40 days, but you feel has been a familiar, and you never forget the day of the encounter, but also remember all the moments together, always so happy sweet

This time you fancy meal as your birthday gift, because every time I send you a gift is not suitable, I think for a long time decided to treat you to dinner bar

Or to say Happy Birthday, hope you can quickly get through a busy internship phase of life can easily more happier, do not always say that I do not do the

Unexpectedly I can nearby celebrate a birthday for you at you in person and feel good particularly, don't know you open coreFrom us know each other now already more than a year, the feeling is a little bit unimaginable, after all across a slab of distance of Pacific Ocean, while you are again thus busy...

Although in these of the day, we also however just got along with for 3.40 days, to your feeling always familiar, have never forgotten to meet with you of that day of, also remember all together of time, always thus happy and sweet

Invite the birthday gift that you have dinner to be used as you this time, because each time my sending your gifts all isn't suitable for, I wanted to still decide to invite you to have a meal for a long time

Still keep needing to say happy birthday, hope that you can hurry up a cook to lead a busy practice stage, life can easily some happinesses are some, don't always say that I didn't do

Source(s): 自己找的*ha

Dear you ,

It's so unexpectedly that i can celebrate your b-day just beside you , it feels so special , and i dont know whether you are happy for it or not ?

it's been about 1 year that we met each other , it feels amazing , after all there's a distance of the Pacific between us.

though in these 400 days , we just got along with each other for 30or40 days,but just still have an intimate knowledge of you , i never forget the day we met , and remember all of the moment we got together , it just always so sweet and happy

this time , i entertain you a big meal for your b-day present , 'cuz everytime my present just not suitable to you , i thought for a long while , maybe entertain you a meal is a better way.

anyway,happy b-day , and hope you can finish the busy practice step , then your life may be much happier and more relax , do not always say that you wanna quit

Best wishes.

2009-08-27 22:02:00 補充:

it's been about 1 year that we met each other , it feels amazing , after all there's a distance of the Pacific between us , and you were always so busy.

2009-09-02 18:26:34 補充:

I hope that I can always be (celebrate on more your b-day ) with you on your b-day in the future.

Source(s): 國中生的爛英文, myself, A Junior High student's sux english

Unexpectedly I can nearby celebrate a birthday for you at you in person and feel good particularly, don't know you happyFrom us know each other now already more than a year, the feeling is a little bit unimaginable, after all across a slice of distance of Pacific Ocean, while you are again thus busy...