Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

Virus on Computer but cant connect to the internet?

this is what it says-

! Your computer is infected. Windows has detected a spyware infection! It is recommended to use special antispyware tools to prevent data loss. Windows will now down load and install the most up-to-date antispyware for you.

however, i lost internet connection with the virus so i cant download anything to get rid of it. is there anyway to get rid of it?

Update:

how do i save this program onto a flashdrive?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

malwarebyte's anti-malware. Google it, download it, install it, scan, virus gone.

Sounds like you got antivirus 2009/2010

Associated Antivirus 2009 Files:

Note: Some of these entries are random named.

%UserProfile%\Desktop\Antivirus 2009.lnk

%UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Antivirus 2009.lnk

%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\S96PZM7V\winsrc[1].dll

%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Antivirus 2009

%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Antivirus 2009\Antivirus 2009.lnk

%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Antivirus 2009\Uninstall Antivirus 2009.lnk

c:\Program Files\Antivirus 2009

c:\Program Files\Antivirus 2009\av2009.exe

c:\WINDOWS\system32\ieupdates.exe

c:\WINDOWS\system32\scui.cpl

c:\WINDOWS\system32\winsrc.dll

Associated Antivirus 2009 Windows Registry Information:

Note: Some of these entries are random named.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\75319611769193918898704537500611

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{037C7B8A-151A-49E6-BAED-CC05FCB50328}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{037C7B8A-151A-49E6-BAED-CC05FCB50328}

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "75319611769193918898704537500611"

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "ieupdate"

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Either borrow free antivirus from someone or download from other pc, put on disc or usb stick. Avg is free and pretty good. Once you have done this install and run a full scan, preferably in safe mode, as this will only load the basics, follow instructions for removal depending on which antivirus you chose.

If this doesnt solve the problem make a note of the infection and do a google search on how to remove. Failing this you will have to resort to a clean install of windows to make sure the problem has been completely removed.

Hope this helps

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Use a friends internet to download the installer of avast antivirus home edition (google for it, it's free) www.avast.com

put the flash drive in your computer and run the installer. when it installs make sure you agree to the boot scan. When you reboot it will perform a boot scan. This scan might take like 5hrs. But its through and will clean everything. Use avast! antivirus to protect your computer, best free one.

Source(s): I.T., undergrad computer engineer, computer guru, I build computers, I fix computers.
  • 3 years ago

go into your community Settings and fool around in there. i might additionally propose working a malware test for viruses. i might additionally purchase protection. I unquestionably have a iMac so this will not be useful yet anyhow: right here you go!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to a friend's house with a USB

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.