How is my translation from english to spanish?

My partner is Tom. Tom does not play sports but he plays the violin. He likes pizza and many types of music that sounds good to him. With his best friend Chris, Mark visited colleges in New York for the future. He then flew to France on a long trip and saw his family. - WE HAD TO INTRODUCE OUR 'PARTNERS'... show more My partner is Tom. Tom does not play sports but he plays the violin. He likes pizza and many types of music that sounds good to him. With his best friend Chris, Mark visited colleges in New York for the future. He then flew to France on a long trip and saw his family.

- WE HAD TO INTRODUCE OUR 'PARTNERS' IN MY NEW SPANISH CLASS -

Here is my translation...

Mi pareja es Tom. Tom no juega deportes pero ello toca el violín. Quere pizza y muchos tipos de musica que sona bien a su. Con su amigo mejor Chris, Tom visitó universidades en Nueva York por el futuro. Entonces su voló a Francia en un viaje largo y vió su parientes.

It might be a little rocky but I want to be sure their are no gramatical errors. Please correct my mistakes including punctuation and I will leave a solid 10 'puntos.'

Gracias!!