jk

u pplz dnt haf good ansurz xcept 4 2 pplz so far

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Dixie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First off I don't want to ruin the plot or give anything away cause you can watch the whole thing from the beginning right here:

http://www.tv-dome.net/category/true-blood/

Go to the bottom of the page and keep clicking on "next page" till you get to the first episode

BACKGROUND

True Blood is an American television drama series created and produced by Alan Ball. It is loosely based on the The Southern Vampire Mysteries series of novels by Charlaine Harris. The show is broadcast on the premium cable network HBO in the United States. It is produced by HBO in association with Ball's production company, Your Face Goes Here Entertainment. It premiered on September 7, 2008.

The show's second 12-episode season premiered on June 14, 2009. On July 30, 2009, HBO confirmed that a third season of True Blood will be released in the summer of 2010.Alan Ball has said that he plans to start shooting the third season before Christmas 2009.

True Blood details the co-existence of vampires and humans in Bon Temps (meaning "good time" in French), a fictional small Louisiana town. The series centers on Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin), a telepathic waitress at a bar, who falls in love with vampire Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer).

The first season received critical acclaim and won several awards, including one Golden Globe.

THE MAIN PLOT

Following the creation of synthetic blood, vampires have progressed from legendary monsters to fellow citizens overnight. Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) is a telepath and waitress at Merlotte's in the small Louisiana town of Bon Temps, owned by Sam Merlotte (Sam Trammell), a shapeshifter—though this secret is kept hidden. One night, Sookie meets Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer), a handsome 173-year-old vampire who has returned to Bon Temps following the death of his last remaining relative. As she cannot hear his thoughts, she finds it easy to be in his company and over the first season, the two become romantically involved.

I don't want to give anything away in case you are going to watch it but click here if you want a short synopsis of

season one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Blood#Season_one

season 2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Blood#Season_two

Enjoy

-Dix

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Love is the reason you look forward to the next day. It's for Life.

• KatieM
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

its about vampires who exposed them selves to the world and are somewhat expected....normal girls falls for vampire.....its reallly good...and god i have txt language!!!!

• English! Jesus christ!

Punctuation was made for a frigging reason!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm surprised you can read with grammar like that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Naked vampires.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HICK HORNY VAMPIRES

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.