Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Easy World of Warcraft question plz answer?

Hi,

Alright, I want to go back to wow since its fun again, but I need to make sure, I got all the disks to install the game and if I go to the store (EB Games) and get a prepaid card will I be able to play? WILL PICK BEST ANSWER THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes, also, make sure you haven't uninstalled the game. If you haven't you can start playing immediately. If you have see below.

Have all your discs? If so, simply install ALL of the expansions first and then proceed to patch download.

If you don't have all of your discs you may go to http://www.worldofwarcraft.com and simply download the entire game and expansion packs once again. Be forewarned that this takes a VERY long time to do as it's a significantly large amount of data to download.

Hopefully this will help you out and best of luck to you in Azeroth.

• 1 decade ago

You don't need the cds to install the game anymore, thanks to the 10-day free trial, you can "make a trial account" but before you actually get to the screen where you put in info, theres a small installation button in the bottom right corner of the screen, it gives the option to just download the game directly for PC or Mac.

And any prepaid card will work if it hasn't expired or been used up.

• fosso
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

fundamentals: 3 varieties of roles for instructions to play: Tank, Healer, DPS Quests point you up quickly. cases get you kit quickly. Battlegrounds get you honor factors to purchase unique products. You get horses and different rideable mounts at point 30 and up. At point 60-70, you get to do raids, party with 10 or greater people to handle extensive bosses. learn professions to make money. this is an infinite game and could consume all your unfastened time in case you do no longer administration your self.

• 1 decade ago

If you already have a WoW account, then you can go to Worldofwarcraft.com. Then click account management, and then you can install the game without a disc.

Or if you canceled you account already you can call blizzard and they can reactivate it for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes, you don't need to create another account by Authentication Key. only thing you need to do is buy some play time, you can buy 60-Day Pre-Paid Game time here:

http://www.bygamer.com/buy-WOW_US-CDkey

• 1 decade ago

yeah all of your cd keys should be stored to your account all you need is to buy some play time :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gee, I just put everything into my "use swords to kill stuff" skill.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well what do you think?

try it out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ummm...yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.