My action (tell your wife the truth) is terrible in Western countries? Did I destroy his family? Pls help me?

Sorry to come here again with my story. But I feel very sad, stress and blamed myseft when that man blamed on me and seems I did something wrong. In fact I just want him to come back to his family and they will Happy together if his wife can forgive him.

Never a single day stop crying for his cheating action.

I met a French man who lives in Rochester NY, in a dating website. In his profile is separated man. One day he wrote email to me said he was interested in my profile and I gave him good feeling I am nice woman. I wrote back email to him. He told me that he separated with his wife 5 years and had an unhappy marriage and already sent divorce dox to the court just waited divorce finalizing. From US he sent me a lot of love card, gifts. He called me chat with me everyday and always told me that he missed me and love me so much. He tried to understand Vietnamese culture and tradition and seemed to be my soulmate. His sweet words moved my heart and I falled in love with him and he decided to go Vietnam to see me. He saw me twice in my country and we was very happy together. He said to me he never met so beautifull, nice and well educated woman like me. He seems very nice man I never thought that he cheated on me. I love him so much with all my heart. He just bought the ticket and planned to see me third times in my country. Before he came here I asked him about his married status he still lied on me will divorce but will delay for a while to clear up his mind??? He sweared with me he loves me so much and will marry me. I feel be cheated and then I searched in internet I found his wife in Facebook. I decided to ask his wife if he separated 5 years and divorce sent to the court as he said. His wife was very shock and upset about her husband. She told me to send her all the proof of her husband affair. I think his wife should know what kind of husband she live with, when her husband cheated on her so I decided to tell her all the truth and sent her all the proofs I have. I also told her before me her husband already loved a Chinese girl when he worked in China. When he left China that girl cried a lot. I knew this story because my boyfriend told me this story himseft. After talking with his wife I knew that they never been separated and he cheated on me. I feel so sorry his wife because I did not know my boyfriend cheated on me about his marriage status at the beginning. I feel hurt and broken heart, because I give my heart for a wrong man. He lied and cheated both his wife and me. I can understand his wife must in pain and hurt so much about his cheating action. Poor her she did not know anything till I told her the truths. That man called me blamed me why told the truth to his wife and why I sent to her the proof and why I destroyed his family? I said to him : You cheated on me you did not appologize me why you blamed me? Why you cheated on your wife? He said I am Vietnamese and do not understand Western thinking. He said to me my action (tell the wife truth) is terrible action in Western countries. I said to him, "I will not lower myseft to love a married man and stole happiness of other woman, I just do the things I should do and give a peace to my soul. Your cheating action is terrible in my country and affect our tradition. I feel sorry your wife so I sent her the proof. Your wife forgive or not forgive you is you and her problem. Please do not contact with me again and do not go to my country. I do not have cheating boyfriend I will not accept any cheating man." I am so sad but I know I should leave him. He loves NOBODY, he is seftfish and loves only himseft. His family has been bestrayed by him in 23 years. I did believe this man already cheated on his wife many many times. Because he often told me that: His ex girl friends never care about his marriage status. So before me he must cheated a lot women. I just could not understand why he has a nice wife, 3 lovely children and does not respect his family, chose the way to cheat a little woman from other side of the world.? Did I destroy his family? Why an old man can cheated on me like this? I feel very sad and can not understand why that man blamed on me. My action (tell his wife the truth) is terrible in Western countries? Can I believe there is still honest man in this world? I never met great liar and cheater like him in my life. All the men in internet are cheater?

Please kindly let me know. Thanks for your answer in advance

Best Answer

No you did the right thing.yes there are still honest men in this world its just that there are alot of dishonest men also.they ruin the world but that is just life.no not All the men on the internet are cheaters its just that some men are losers and have problems with themselves so they try to resolve there problems with cheating.you did the right thing and i hope you can overcome your broken heart lady.ive also had my heart broken before so i know how you feel.i hope you really get better and find a man that can satisfy you and is a good man unlike the cheater you dated.have a good life bubu.And remember not all men are dishonest and there are really good men in the world unlike the man you have dated.cut all ties with him and just forget about him.all he has done is broke your heart and doesnt even care.men like that dont care about you and you need to ignore them.peace and love

You have not destroyed any households or performed some thing unsuitable. This is all his fault. You did n't mislead the person's spouse; as an alternative you confirmed her the reality approximately her husband and with a bit of luck positioned an finish to his disgraceful behaviour that he has gotten away with till now. Most persons, male or feminine, are cheating, regardless that a few greater than others. There are specific respectful humans in the market, however with a bit of luck this revel in has taught you to be extra cautious and no more trusting from the outset. This is peculiarly actual of web relationships, as it's such a lot less difficult for humans to cover and lie. Take care, however don't stop desire.

well now you know what a cheater is. first he cheated on his wife. and maybe by all of his long absence from his family for many years, i wouldn't be surprised if his wife cheated on him as well. THIS is the western culture. CHEATERS will be CHEATERS. although, i would not have told her about her husband. i would have scolded him and got rid of him. because he is no good. she would have found out about his cheating ways anyway. men always leave clues, all women have to do is see the clues and act.