Besides ROH, TNA or WWE, what other wrestling companies do you enjoy watching?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Well depends if and how easy it is to find....now the sites that I go to do offer the following:

CMLL

AAA

Dragongate

NOAH

ROH

PWG

CZW

IWA-MS

NJPW

AJPW

El Dorado

CHIKARA

SHIMMER

WWC

OZ....its some obscure women's fed from Japan

EAL....obscure lucha libre indy fed from Mexico

DDT....Japanese indy

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I'm not too sure if I'm going to have an answer that actually answers the question. There have been times in wrestling where I couldn't watch it any longer and just got bored of it completely. Sadly enough, it's almost happening again currently because the two mainstream companies haven't gave me a reason to actually care for the product. Here's a basic one, when Shawn got injured in '98 and left the company, I actually lost interest in wrestling as a whole for a few months. I remember probably '99 through '00 my older brother had me record EVERY SINGLE event that happened. I was a viewer of WWF(E), WCW and lightly ECW. It just became too much wrestling for me where I gave up on it. I think it became too repetitive to me and it was just overwhelming. Through those times I just avoided wrestling for months and the whole entire "OMG! Wrestling is awesome!" feeling I use to get every time is dead and gone. I mean yeah, I'll still have those "That's cool" moments, but never like back in the mid 90's. A - Hard to come up with one besides the easy "(enter name) is the greatest wrestler ever". Oh I got one, it was the question you answered where the user said this "If he was a tough and mean guy I would think he would have masculine products, but being a guy like Cena, I can see how that kiddie stuff sells better!". Oddly enough I don't care much to realize ridiculous statements, so no wonder it was hard for me to come up with one. Anyways, it's ridiculous because he's basing a wrestler off how a company is using him to make money (which children are a huge draw). John would probably demolish that user in pieces.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I really enjoy watching Dragon Gate whenever I get to watch it, RoH I enjoy very much, some fantastic wrestling, NJPW is also fantastic, all on the Internet, of course, also, 1PW is the best I enjoy, gotten some DVD's of the promotion, another little known promotion as wXw, a German based promotion, which has had Low-Ki, McGuinness and Doug Williams, I enjoy as well

• 1 decade ago

I watch what's available to me on DirecTV (I just don't have the time to follow every promotion in the world via the internet).

Outside of ROH, TNA, and the WWE, I watch AAA and CMLL, and the occasional AWA and UWF reruns.

My favorite promotion is CMLL. I don't speak Spanish but it's not really necessary. CMLL puts on-screen the wrestlers' names and whether they are face or heel. The rest I learn by watching what's happening in the ring and paying attention. For pure entertaining fun-to-watch high-flying fast-paced wrestling action, nothing beats CMLL.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TNA
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Great White North Championship Wrestling.

Indy wrestling rules!!

• 1 decade ago

I used to watch CMLL on some spanish channel a while back. When La Parka had used Micheal Jackson's "Thriller" as an entrance theme. That organization got me familiar with members of TNA's Team Mexico.

• 1 decade ago

I enjoy most wrestling companys i see as long as the wrestling is good, Chikara and PWG are the main ones i follow... i'll be using Mister R's list to check out those promotions but judging by the source of the list they are going to be pretty damn good.

• 1 decade ago

I only watch WWE and TNA. But I sometimes watch ROH.

• Jet
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I watch NOAH and Dragon Gate here and there on YouTube.

Other than that, I've seen a tiny bit of PWG, and it has great wrestling. All it needs is publicity and decent audio on the DVDs....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SHIMMER obviously.

they have the most talented female wrestlers from all over the world and they can always entertain me with comedy and wrestling sometimes , like mschif screaming at refs is LMAO.

yet they have some awesome wrestling.

My favorite female wrestlers are Cheerleader Melissa, Mschif , Portia Perez ( Portia Perez >> your favorite ninja) ,and Jennifer Blake.

i also watch NJPW , sometimes NOAH .

and i really like PWG

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im starting to get into cmll and im liking it alot along with AAA, and noah. And even though i havent seen that much of PWG it is extremely entertaining and really funny. Also NOAH is great wrestling i love japanese wrestling its simple yet great

Source(s): this answer is 199% paparazzilicious
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.