Besides ROH, TNA or WWE, what other wrestling companies do you enjoy watching?

Best Answer

Well depends if and how easy it is to find....now the sites that I go to do offer the following:

CMLL

AAA

Dragongate

NOAH

ROH

PWG

CZW

IWA-MS

NJPW

AJPW

El Dorado

CHIKARA

SHIMMER

WWC

OZ....its some obscure women's fed from Japan

EAL....obscure lucha libre indy fed from Mexico

DDT....Japanese indy

I'm not too sure if I'm going to have an answer that actually answers the question. There have been times in wrestling where I couldn't watch it any longer and just got bored of it completely. Sadly enough, it's almost happening again currently because the two mainstream companies haven't gave me a reason to actually care for the product. Here's a basic one, when Shawn got injured in '98 and left the company, I actually lost interest in wrestling as a whole for a few months. I remember probably '99 through '00 my older brother had me record EVERY SINGLE event that happened. I was a viewer of WWF(E), WCW and lightly ECW. It just became too much wrestling for me where I gave up on it. I think it became too repetitive to me and it was just overwhelming. Through those times I just avoided wrestling for months and the whole entire "OMG! Wrestling is awesome!" feeling I use to get every time is dead and gone. I mean yeah, I'll still have those "That's cool" moments, but never like back in the mid 90's. A - Hard to come up with one besides the easy "(enter name) is the greatest wrestler ever". Oh I got one, it was the question you answered where the user said this "If he was a tough and mean guy I would think he would have masculine products, but being a guy like Cena, I can see how that kiddie stuff sells better!". Oddly enough I don't care much to realize ridiculous statements, so no wonder it was hard for me to come up with one. Anyways, it's ridiculous because he's basing a wrestler off how a company is using him to make money (which children are a huge draw). John would probably demolish that user in pieces.

I really enjoy watching Dragon Gate whenever I get to watch it, RoH I enjoy very much, some fantastic wrestling, NJPW is also fantastic, all on the Internet, of course, also, 1PW is the best I enjoy, gotten some DVD's of the promotion, another little known promotion as wXw, a German based promotion, which has had Low-Ki, McGuinness and Doug Williams, I enjoy as well

I watch what's available to me on DirecTV (I just don't have the time to follow every promotion in the world via the internet).

Outside of ROH, TNA, and the WWE, I watch AAA and CMLL, and the occasional AWA and UWF reruns.

My favorite promotion is CMLL. I don't speak Spanish but it's not really necessary. CMLL puts on-screen the wrestlers' names and whether they are face or heel. The rest I learn by watching what's happening in the ring and paying attention. For pure entertaining fun-to-watch high-flying fast-paced wrestling action, nothing beats CMLL.

• TNA

Great White North Championship Wrestling.

Indy wrestling rules!!

I used to watch CMLL on some spanish channel a while back. When La Parka had used Micheal Jackson's "Thriller" as an entrance theme. That organization got me familiar with members of TNA's Team Mexico.

I enjoy most wrestling companys i see as long as the wrestling is good, Chikara and PWG are the main ones i follow... i'll be using Mister R's list to check out those promotions but judging by the source of the list they are going to be pretty damn good.

I only watch WWE and TNA. But I sometimes watch ROH.

• Jet

I watch NOAH and Dragon Gate here and there on YouTube.

Other than that, I've seen a tiny bit of PWG, and it has great wrestling. All it needs is publicity and decent audio on the DVDs....

SHIMMER obviously.

they have the most talented female wrestlers from all over the world and they can always entertain me with comedy and wrestling sometimes , like mschif screaming at refs is LMAO.

yet they have some awesome wrestling.

My favorite female wrestlers are Cheerleader Melissa, Mschif , Portia Perez ( Portia Perez >> your favorite ninja) ,and Jennifer Blake.

i also watch NJPW , sometimes NOAH .

and i really like PWG

im starting to get into cmll and im liking it alot along with AAA, and noah. And even though i havent seen that much of PWG it is extremely entertaining and really funny. Also NOAH is great wrestling i love japanese wrestling its simple yet great

Source(s): this answer is 199% paparazzilicious