What is Compatible with goldfish?

particually a black moor, i use to have 2 black moors, 5 minnows, and 2 weather laoches living in im sad ot say 17 litres, well over time all 5 minnows vanished [i recon the black moor must of eaten them] a black moors swim bladder went and it died, and a laoch swam down my old pump and died the stupdi thing aha i... show more particually a black moor, i use to have 2 black moors, 5 minnows, and 2 weather laoches living in im sad ot say 17 litres, well over time all 5 minnows vanished [i recon the black moor must of eaten them] a black moors swim bladder went and it died, and a laoch swam down my old pump and died the stupdi thing aha i also had 2 fan tials with the minnows and laoches before the black moors, again ones swim bladder failed and the other got far to big and moved ot a poond[ i htink this "they only grow to thesize of the tank" is rubbish coz my fantails did not sotp growing at all it was almost the length of my old tank. but anyway.

know this is asked all the time but i see such mixed answers, i've heard plecos are ok but ive ehard a lot of horror stories so they are a nono

i just bout a new 150 litre tank and my blakcmoor and loach r living happily together, infact they have really strong bond, they often lienext to each other or on top of each other and siwm with each other itsk idna cute

now im thinking of gettin a ryukin, pearlscale and possibly oranda

are there nay other fresh water fish that would do ok in ther,e like an american flag fish ro something?

or a lobsteR? or will the loach have that?

thanks x

oh and sorry for typos, im a bit dyslexic x