Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Will Mary Jo finally get to ask Teddy "why did you leave me alone in that car"?

Looking for a "Christian" point of view.

Derek, sure, I will show him just as much respect as he showed Mary Jo when he walked past four houses where he could have called for help and didn't, I will show him just as much respect as he showed Mary Jo when he went back to the party and didn't tell anyone what happned and just got a little drunker.. she was drowning and he was saving himself.. What a stand up guy. His family money and power not only got him off with a slap on the wrist, he got a "Distinguished career as a US senator" too...

Nolte. lol... can't help t, When people lift up guys like that it makes me sick. If it were anyone else, without the family money and power, he would be an ex con with a record and having a hard time finding a job. But poor little rich boy gets to be a Senator, and have people say nice things about him.. He was a dirtbag. he lived 40 years longer than his victim. Screw him

• Favorite Answer

Piggy, you'd better behave, or The Nolte's gonna hack you up into little pork chops and throw you on the grill for dinner.

I suppose you need a Christian point of view alright. Because you sure ain't one with an attitude's like that! Ted did a lot for his state and for the American people as a whole. Even if you are not a Christian, you should show a little more respect than that! Miss Kopechne probably forgave him a long time ago. I'm sure he asked for forgiveness a long time ago. And it wasn't a criminal act. It was an accident with poor judgment on his part.

Source(s): Christian point of view.

The Christian POV: She would already know.

• Derek

Too soon. Show some respect.

No. At least not yet. They will wait in their graves until either the first resurrection or the second resurrection.

Source(s): The Holy Scriptures
  • claret

Will his brothers be able to tell him who really assassinated them.

I think she knows that alcohol impaired them both.

too soon dude too soon

MJ jokes however should be ok