Do you ever think violent thoughts and wonder if youre capable of acting on them?

such as killing someone, etc :)

Best Answer

aha a few times in my life i wondered if i'd actually act on them. but unless someone did something horribly disgustingly wrong i would for sure not be able to.

i think of that a large style of ways you think of and sense relies upon very lots on the way you're raised. In my kinfolk there have been 4 women and a pair of boys. the females have been taught to be to blame, have a sturdy artwork ethic and that something became a threat. We did house household initiatives, yet we additionally helped my Dad with the backyard, carpentry artwork and went fishing with him. My brothers on the different hand have been completely sheltered by using my mom and that they did not learn something different than the thank you to take a handout. All 4 women grew as much as have the two a useful profession and a kinfolk. certainly one of my brothers became an alcoholic and committed suicide at age 30. My different brother has the "unfavourable me the international owes me a residing attitude." even in spite of the undeniable fact that he works and is in simple terms in his late Nineteen Thirties he does not think of he needs to artwork greater advantageous than 4 hours consistent with day. I raised my son as a unmarried mom for 10 years or perhaps in spite of the undeniable fact that he's masculine he has a good female factor and is an extremely compassionate individual. i think of that as with a bit of luck people evolve and have greater gender independent environments issues will exchange. All exchange is regrettably very gradual. We nonetheless have not carried out genuine racial equality and a woman would have attained a extreme status in her working existence probability is she continues to be the main caregiver interior the abode. do not bathe me with diatribe concerning stereotypes, i be attentive to many adult men who're the main caregivers, yet i'm speaking approximately the typical public.

• No....I would never be capable of killing anyone, unless they killed someone I loved or something like that. Otherwise, I think it's enough to IMAGINE doing the deed.

Not to that far of extremes but yeah sometimes smaller things.

~Heir Music

Oh I've done more than think about it...The cops 'll never take me alive. Muahahahahahaha jk

If someone threatened my wife or daughter I would neither hesitate nor show mercy

yes but i know quite well that i wouldnt be capable of it. at least while society exists

Yes, when people really annoy me, but I know I'd never do it.

many times an hour

yes, but i doubt i would do alot of the stuff i think of, i have some ****** up sick thoughts.