What's the best station wagon (not SUV/minivan) for fitting three baby seats across the back row?

Favorite Answer

You need my 93 Buick Roadmaster Estate station wagon.

Nice full size wagon, all 4500 pounds of it.

Are they all baby seats? Or a baby seat, a convertible and a booster? Will you need three boosters across the back within the life of the car?

Unfortunately, there are few true wagons made anymore. You may need to go to a crossover or small van. I think only Subaru, BMW, Audi and Mercedes are selling wagons. Honda will be selling an almost-wagon version of the Accord called the Crosstour this fall.

Have you looked at the Ford Flex, Mazda5 or Toyota Venza?

I don't know of any station wagon designed to hold three baby seats oin one seat. mMost cars are designed to only hold two. If you are looking at buying new, ask the dealer how many it will hold.