Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What's the best station wagon (not SUV/minivan) for fitting three baby seats across the back row?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You need my 93 Buick Roadmaster Estate station wagon.

Nice full size wagon, all 4500 pounds of it.

• 1 decade ago

Are they all baby seats? Or a baby seat, a convertible and a booster? Will you need three boosters across the back within the life of the car?

Unfortunately, there are few true wagons made anymore. You may need to go to a crossover or small van. I think only Subaru, BMW, Audi and Mercedes are selling wagons. Honda will be selling an almost-wagon version of the Accord called the Crosstour this fall.

Have you looked at the Ford Flex, Mazda5 or Toyota Venza?

• 1 decade ago

I don't know of any station wagon designed to hold three baby seats oin one seat. mMost cars are designed to only hold two. If you are looking at buying new, ask the dealer how many it will hold.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.