Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Exercise to execute a Sweet Chin Music?

Does anyone know good exercises to execute a Sweet Chin Music?? I can't "split" my legs to do it, and when i do, it hurts a lot...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i can do sweet chin music and i'm 11, lol. i can't do a split though. u should excersice your legs. i do Trish Stratus's chick kick and i'm able to sweet chin music, so try to do a chick kick and challenge yourself to kick higher and higher, then i just did sweet chin music, that's how i learned.....hope i helped...... but remember to PRACTICE, it takes time. also try to lose weight if you have a lot of weight and as i said excercise your legs, try doing chick kicks and then try sweet chin music......

• 1 decade ago

well this is what michaels told jericho when he he was a kid jericho asked him how to do a moonsault and he said

"You just go up there and do it brother"

it could work for sweet chin music too

• mulloy
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

candy Chin track. not something hurts worse then getting planted interior the mouth. fairly by using a boot, all-time low would plant you on your face yet a minimum of the hoop is quite soft, not something hurts worse than a boot to the mouth

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know ask Shawn michaels when you meet him it hurts my leg too I tried doing it HBK does it so perfect

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • K
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

A hell of a lot of splits

• 1 decade ago

i turn the bottom part of my leg after my knee up its not hard

and just because my name says shawn, it doesn't mean im trying to pretend im him lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cause you have a small wee.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.