about a week ago me and my gf were having sex and she felt alot more lose than normal?

does this means shes xheating on me i know it can get lose if your about to start you period but she wasn't and we hadn't had sex in about a week

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

maybe she got some toys or she is cheating on u. we dont know her

• 1 decade ago

Maybe she took a hot bath a bit before you had sex and the muscle was relaxed as a result...Maybe she just got off her period and was using jumbo tampons while on her period, a week is plenty of time to have a period in between (you know the extreme super absorbency ones). Educate yourself on females before you go assuming, find a book at half priced bookstore.

• 1 decade ago

She maybe finally relaxed with you. It may have nothing to do with who is she with. Think about it. How many guys would she have in a week. Seriously what kind of question is this. I would be extremely insulted if my boyfriend would think that of me.

• 1 decade ago

Not only is she cheating but may have had more than one guy at the same time....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hhahah explain to me when you mean ALOT MORE LOSE THAN NORMAL?

• 1 decade ago

do you know what kiss and don't tell means what a dum question

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe she';s been cheating on you or she's been masterbating with big toys LOL.

• 1 decade ago

why are you asking strangers about this? im not trying to be rude but this is something to ask your girlfriend.

• 1 decade ago

lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.