about a week ago me and my gf were having sex and she felt alot more lose than normal?

does this means shes xheating on me i know it can get lose if your about to start you period but she wasn't and we hadn't had sex in about a week

Favorite Answer

maybe she got some toys or she is cheating on u. we dont know her

Maybe she took a hot bath a bit before you had sex and the muscle was relaxed as a result...Maybe she just got off her period and was using jumbo tampons while on her period, a week is plenty of time to have a period in between (you know the extreme super absorbency ones). Educate yourself on females before you go assuming, find a book at half priced bookstore.

She maybe finally relaxed with you. It may have nothing to do with who is she with. Think about it. How many guys would she have in a week. Seriously what kind of question is this. I would be extremely insulted if my boyfriend would think that of me.

Not only is she cheating but may have had more than one guy at the same time....

hhahah explain to me when you mean ALOT MORE LOSE THAN NORMAL?

do you know what kiss and don't tell means what a dum question

maybe she';s been cheating on you or she's been masterbating with big toys LOL.

why are you asking strangers about this? im not trying to be rude but this is something to ask your girlfriend.

lol