Libs, which is worse: scaring a terrorist with an electric drill; or drowning a young women and swimming away?

Think it over.

LMAO

I do enjoy reading the contortions of some of you hypocrites who rank 'causing fear of harm' worse than 'causing death'.

LMAO

LMAO

• Best Answer

drowning the young woman

Zap, I guess that means that you agree that President Obama LIED to the country to get the stimulus package passed as well.

And to the lady above who asked "Do you actually know what happened that night?

Where you there?" YOu are joking, right? What do you call it when a person who is drunk drives his car off of a bridge, leaves a young woman to drown in the car, waits a couple of hours to sober up before calling the police, after he calls his lawyer and then pleads down to leaving the scene of an accident?

Drowning the women!

Source(s): TERRORIST'S SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have to say that there is absolutely nothing worse than lying to Congress to get us involved in a war (Iraq) that has now resulted in more American death than the actual act (9/11 attacks) that predicated the basis to perpetuate that lie

Scaring a terrorist ok. Quit with the dumb questions already.

That is the problem with you people on the Right. You can not understand things like both acts can be wrong.

Sitting at a computer trying to rationalize bad behavior in support of a morally corrupt and dying political party.

Dunno about the rest of you but I really don't give a rip about somebody who saws the heads off of journalists.

There is not much to think only one is a government tactic.

One was an accident, the other was torture by our government with premeditation.*