BIG HELP From Gay Community!!!! If a "STRAIGHT MAN" like to receive oral services from a Gay, becomes BI?

My co-worker (27) and I (25) have this question since Yesterday at lunch, we are Straight, but he told me that he usually goes to visit some Gay conctacts that he has to receive Oral services, and he does it usually twice a month. In my concept HE HIS BI, he Like both, Girls and Gays in his concept HE IS... show more My co-worker (27) and I (25) have this question since Yesterday at lunch, we are Straight, but he told me that he usually goes to visit some Gay conctacts that he has to receive Oral services, and he does it usually twice a month.

In my concept HE HIS BI, he Like both, Girls and Gays
in his concept HE IS STRAIGHT, he has sex only with Girls, and receive oral is other thing, NO SEX

Please answer us, he is next to me, THERE'S $50 DLLS in game, the most that answer who is right take those from the loser.