Should I get Prototype, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, or FEAR 2 for Xbox 360?

Favorite Answer

Fear 2 It's cool, it will give you a scare, and it violent. Don't buy Prototype it was boring and the graphics were horrible. It looked liked a xbox game. X-Men was ok but got repetitive after a little bit.

Source(s): Work at a gamestore

I would get Prototype, violent, bloody, awesome game. X-Men Origins Wolverine is to easy and only good for boosting achievement scores. As for FEAR 2, I heard it was cool but im afraid of horror games, so I wouldn't personally recomend it.

Wolverine if you are a fan of the movie, character or comics. It is a pure slashing game with unlimited life (healing factor!). There is more variety in Prototype but it gets boring after a while; also has more gore as it deals with viruses and zombies and mutated monsters.

Source(s): Completed Wolverine. Half way done with Prototype

Prototype for sure!

It is like a kick *** blend of Spiderman 3 and Assassins Creed in a way better graphic and gameplay scenario!

Prototype! F.E.A.R was fun, but I beat it so fast and it was a little boring. How bout you buy Prototype, then rent the others? ;D Or you can check out gameplay vids, reviews and stuff on IGN to make sure....

well I ( being the awesome person i am ) would recommend Prototype its a fun game that you can buy new techniques,kill whole military bases with and, simply have fun in the free roam in. it kinda looks dumb but once you get you cant get away

Why everyone would actual purchase activities-based video games as a replace of renting them is previous me. they are previous interior a year and have very almost 0 resale cost. you will have a good sequence have been it not for that rubbish. that is nonetheless have been given not something on my sequence in spite of the undeniable fact that.

well.. prototype is on the street and you can climb walls and biuldings and x-men is kind of corny dont have to take my advice but i would take PROTOTYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!