Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

the endless forest game?

hi everyone,

i was thinking about signing up for the mmorpg deer game thingo the endless forest. i was wondering if any players or people who now about this game could give me some details/info and what does it mean on the website by when your computer goes to sleep it turns into a forest??? any info will be appreciated! thanks heaps!!!!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'll be glad to help you. I'm a member of it and it basically means if you have a screen saver, it automatically turns into the game. It's sort of a pain in the butt for me when it comes on every five minutes but that's just my computer. It's really a fun game and you can name your deer but you don't talk like some chat programs. Instead, you give off different signals to other deer and you start off as a fawn for a whole month but it's fun. Hope I helped...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.