the endless forest game?

hi everyone,

i was thinking about signing up for the mmorpg deer game thingo the endless forest. i was wondering if any players or people who now about this game could give me some details/info and what does it mean on the website by when your computer goes to sleep it turns into a forest??? any info will be appreciated! thanks heaps!!!!

Favorite Answer

I'll be glad to help you. I'm a member of it and it basically means if you have a screen saver, it automatically turns into the game. It's sort of a pain in the butt for me when it comes on every five minutes but that's just my computer. It's really a fun game and you can name your deer but you don't talk like some chat programs. Instead, you give off different signals to other deer and you start off as a fawn for a whole month but it's fun. Hope I helped...