Skinny Jeans And Guys: Whens The Hating Going To Stop?

This is just for all the haters(guys and girls) who wanna act up by callin us guys gay because we wearing skinny jeans! Hell na i aint gay.

Look forreals im not going to lie and say i didn;t use to wear baggy clothes, last summer i was wearing baggy jeans and xxl tall tees, im 17 i've been dressing baggy since i was atleast 12 years old, but like it or not it's out of style.

Im also sick of everyone sayin all the guys who are wearing skinnys are followers of kanye west and lil wayne. Word up, this urge to change for myself came before i saw that in the media but i can;t deny that seeing other ppl doing it didnt motivate me to go through with it.

Ladies why are you calling us gay? haven't you ever thought that maybe us guys are sick of always dressing sloppy and messy? Guys yall just too afraid of change word. Don;t get me wrong thou skinny jeans are not for everyone if your overweight i wouldn;t advise it. But for them who can pull it off stop hatin we aint gay and it looks good and they feel goodand dont hurt your balls.

Its funny thou, when baggy clothes was first comming into style everyone was hating on it and how stupid it is, it was only in the past few years did it establish itself to be the "norm" with all races. Thats why im wondering whens the hating going to stop because like it or not SKINNY IS THE NEW BAGGY!!!!

Skinnys Died out??? Where yall from??? Im from Toronto and all i know is from coast to coast skinnys the new movement even thou theres a whole other movement against it aha.

• Lv 4
    Favorite Answer

I, for one, do not think skinny jeans make someone gay .

I'm totally for retro style. You just keep doing you and everybody will catch on. At least you can say you was one of the first people to start to wearing skinny jeans. Celebrities are into fashion, and they are always wearing the latest stuff. So it's not that you are copying Wayne or Kanye, it's just that they are wearing the latest style and you want to too. Right now we are starting to change styles and some people ain't catching on. That ain't your fault. So wear the style you want to and don't worry about nobody. There are girls out there who don't think you are gay.

I couldn't agree more, it is so ridiculous, how does the style of clothing someone wears determine their sexuality? They are just pants people! And pretty rad pants, too!

There isn't much else to say because you said it all.

I think skinny jeans look killer on anybody!

** Plus there is nothing wrong with being gay! So haters, please do me a favor and SHUT UP

I went to a Jonas Brothers concert last year and me and my friends were wearing skinny jeans.

This group of girls were talking and they're like ("ew they're wearing skinny jeans)

And the funny thing was their 3 rolemodels wear skinny jeans tighter than me?

They don't dislike the jeans, they're jealous of how you sport it.

Unless you are underweight, skinny jeans makes everyone look huge on top, in a very bad way.

Skinny jeans are fine as long as their not skin tight because.... well there's this GUY who has freakishly skinny legs & wears skull leggings to school. Ugh I know, and he wears girl skinny jeans. Like that's so wrong don't wear girl skinnies wear GUY SKINNIES!

skinny jeans only look good when your buff and really muscular it makes you not look gay but tough wearing them but if your skinny bone jones then your gonna look like a homosexual whore. thats just my opinion

I don't care what anybody wears. Clothing does not determine one's sexual preference. Not that what someone's sexual preference is matters anyway.

I'm personally not crazy about skinnies on guys, but really, I don't bloody care.

sorry dude but skinnys ( i used to be a huge fan) are actually dying out a bit now. they used to be real cool a year or two ago. but the trend now is more into faded, low slung, comfort fit jeans. (think 501's, 514's)

anyway the slim fit look is in my opinion nicer.

i actually find skinny jeans to be super hott on guys! lol not going to lie lol and they are not gay at all!