Pregnant the baby is not my husband's?

I recently cheated on my husband and now I am pregnant. Chances are very likely that the baby belongs to the other man. My bf says he wants to be there and take care of the child if it is his. My husband is so far clueless about the pregnancy. I'm wondering if I should just tell my bf it's not his, and just... show more I recently cheated on my husband and now I am pregnant. Chances are very likely that the baby belongs to the other man. My bf says he wants to be there and take care of the child if it is his. My husband is so far clueless about the pregnancy. I'm wondering if I should just tell my bf it's not his, and just stop cheating. My husband will never know, my bf will never know, and everything can be as it should be. Is this a good idea?
Update: If ur answer is I shouldn't have done it in the first place. Do you see how much of a waste of an opinion that is?
Update 2: My bf and husband look similar. So the baby's looks won't be an issue.