Does any get annoyed by obvious fan bias?

For example, the question is "Who do you think should win Most Improved Award" for AL. And the guy says(not to be picking on Yankees fans, but this is the first example I recollect)...Derek Jeter, because he has been swinging a very hot bat lately. Theres so many things wrong with that answer. Its... show more For example, the question is "Who do you think should win Most Improved Award" for AL. And the guy says(not to be picking on Yankees fans, but this is the first example I recollect)...Derek Jeter, because he has been swinging a very hot bat lately.

Theres so many things wrong with that answer. Its not like Jeter batted .250 last year, hitting over .300 aint anything new for him. Him being hot lately doesnt merit him the award. And then you look at their avatar and its like the "NY" logo.

It makes me think that those fans are not particularly bias, but more along the lines of having little knowledge of any other players that arent on their respective teams.

So, do you hate obvious bias?

BQ: If you were an umpire and you could create a unique way of striking out a hitter, what would u do as you call strike three? Jump around in a circle?