Alien movie??? DRIVING ME INSANE.?

When I was a kid (1990's) I remember watching my first horror/rated R movie. The only pieces I remember are: This normal sized alien guy, with a MASSIVE brainy head. I mean like how a tree looks. I don't remember much but this guy got infected or something on his stomach and he was going it for an... show more When I was a kid (1990's) I remember watching my first horror/rated R movie. The only pieces I remember are: This normal sized alien guy, with a MASSIVE brainy head. I mean like how a tree looks.

I don't remember much but this guy got infected or something on his stomach and he was going it for an operation. Then all these clowns were singing around him threatening to cut him open and what not.

It's bugging the hell out of me. Please, if you remember this movie, tell me!

Every one is saying It's Killer Klowns from outer space, but I looked on youtube and there was no clip of what I saw.

His stomach was green btw and all bubbly. I think it was a cheesy horror/alien movie. I couldn't tell if the clowns were being funny or scary. I was too young
Update: Gah, I'm determined to figure this out. I'm not quite sure that they were clowns. As I try to remember more... ehh it's so faded that they could've been just guys.