1. It had a place a long time ago, now it is a problem
2. I'm okay with the status quo
3. I'm not okay with the bill as it currently exists.
4. I think the 2nd amendment is pretty clear and guns are okay for people to own.
5. we will never be safe as long as we are free. it is just a fact of a free society, people can choose to do bad things.
6. we need to help people who fall on bad times, but we need to get them off of it as soon as we can so they don't grow dependent on it.
7. govt bailouts encourage risky behavior, in that there are no consequences for poor decisions.
8. They are what they are. We are in them, and if we pull out of Iraq too quickly, all the progress will be lost forever. Afganistan is a quagmire that we could deal with for decades. But at the same time, breaking up terrorist groups hiding there is a positive.
9. Mexico did not legalize the drugs. The de-criminalized them. You can still get in trouble, it just won't involve jail. Probably just some fines. Anything that makes a substance that a legitimate company cannot supply more popular only helps to strengthen the cartels. That is a bad thing.
10. I think they are a waste of time, money and a distraction from current events. If there are investigations that need to be done, have the FBI or someone like that do it. Not another special probe. e already pay the FBI, we don't need to pay a special probe too.