What is benefit fraud and what could to you if you get caught?

my friend has been claiming job seekers for about 4 nearly 5 month but has been working 5 hours a week and hasnt told the jon centre. she got a call the other day from her boss saying that they had got a form from the job centre about her. now she scared and doesnt know what to do or whats going to happen to her... show more my friend has been claiming job seekers for about 4 nearly 5 month but has been working 5 hours a week and hasnt told the jon centre. she got a call the other day from her boss saying that they had got a form from the job centre about her. now she scared and doesnt know what to do or whats going to happen to her and if she gets fined she doesnt have any money or no one to help her out. does anyone know if she will get totaly f**ked over big time or will they just cut her allowance?