i am an 18 year old girl and i really wanna have sex with my boyfriend that is the star of the football team..?

i wanna have sex with him but i am afraid that he might make me bleed...is there any advice on what i should do if this happens? guys, what would you do if your girl started bleeding on you?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Look, you and every other smart person knows that you're just trying to tell everyone you're going to do "it." Why else would "that is the star of the football team" be in the header? All that says to me is that in 20 years he'll be a fat guy in a letterman's jacket who talks like Ozzy Osbourne. He'll also try to relate every football game he watches to his performance in "that game when we almost went to state." Do yourself a favor and just keep it between you two.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO!

star of the football team?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you're a virgin, then chances are you're going to bleed unless your hymen was torn earlier in life from some athletic thing you were involved in. If you don't want to chance it, then get yourself a banana, or small cucumber, or dildo/vibrator and do it yourself so as not to be embarrassed about it.

• 1 decade ago

That's the chance you take. Bleed away...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I fail to see the fact that he plays football has anything to do with this question but dont worry about it, if you are not a virgin you should be ok. If you are, well let him know beforehand that their might be blood.

• 1 decade ago

If you go to you doctor she can break your hymen so that you won't bleed. It is not that big of a deal, just tell him it is your first time.

• 1 decade ago

well if he enters u slowly and thrusts slowly then u should be fine..he needs to expect blood as a precaution and not freak out..just have a box of tissues nearby

• 1 decade ago

U ARE GOING TO BLEED IT HAPPENS FOR THE FIRST TIME

• 1 decade ago

lagta hai ki tumne pehali baar sex kiya h 2,4 baar sex karne k baad bleeding nahi hogi

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

expect that it will happen and be prepared to clean it up thats all maybe even do it in the shower for easy clean up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.