Can you order things online with a prepaid Visa Debit Card? The kind you buy at Wal-Mart?

I need to purchase tickets to a concert in November. All my family members with real debits and credits don't want to order them for me even after I offered to give them the money BEFORE they would order. Anyways, I was told by my aunt to purchase a Visa Debit pre-paid card at Wal-Mart. She said that it's... show more I need to purchase tickets to a concert in November. All my family members with real debits and credits don't want to order them for me even after I offered to give them the money BEFORE they would order. Anyways, I was told by my aunt to purchase a Visa Debit pre-paid card at Wal-Mart. She said that it's $3 to purchase the card, and you just put on the card what you wanna use. Like if the tickets came out to like $100 to put like $125 on it, so on and so forth. I've ordered tickets before and it asks for the name on the card. If I were to use one of the Prepaid Debits, what would I put in that slot? My name? Can you order stuff online with one of those prepaid Visa Debits?
4 answers