promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i dont know whats wrong..........?

i seem depressed and angry all the time... but when i txt my bf i always "act" happy and he can always tell when somthing is wrong... but i dont want him to worry... what should i do?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just tell him that you're not really feeling so well all the time. That you're feeling a bit depressed and angry. But make sure to tell him not to worry about you. Just say "I just wanted to let you know, it's nothing big."

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Gladys
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I think your answer is right in your question. You're not eating meals, unless youre forced? This is why you're not gaining. Because you're not eating. Your body requires all types of nutrients to build muscle OR fat. To gain any type of weight, it needs more than just sugar. As for the being thirsty part, drip some water on a pile of sugar (what you say you've been stuffing yourself with) Then do it to, say, a full plate of lasagna or other meat. Normal food might soak up water a little bit, but a lot of food already has lots of water in it. Sugar does not, and it's only soaking up all the water that's inside you, making you incredibly thirsty.

• 1 decade ago

Honesty is the crucial element of a healthy relationship. If you aren't comfortable telling him the truth, you shouldn't be with him. Just express your feelings (and I can totally relate: I suffer from anxiety and depression as well) and hopefully he will understand the situation and try and help. In fact, it's great to have someone care about you and support all of your decisions.

Remember that you will get through this, whether or not your boyfriend is sympathetic, and everything will work out. Good luck and be blessed!

-Sara

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

when u feel angry u r thing about bad thing heppened at the past or u worried if it happens in the future and u said u act happy when u r txt u r b/f so it means u like him very much

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You should open up to him, and tell him what's wrong. Even if you don't know why you're sad or angry, just tell him that. Maybe he can help make you feel better by just knowing the situation you're in.

• 1 decade ago

Well, ask yourself why you're feeling depressed and angry all the time.

Is there something in your home/family life that could be making you mad?

Is anything your boyfriend doing making you mad?

If you can't figure it out yourself, go see the school councillor.

• 1 decade ago

It's because you "<3 L"

<3 Light instead

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

but you dont know why your depressed??? sounds like you need help and be happy you have a bf who is so caring that he can tell that your depressed thru text

• 1 decade ago

since he already knows somethings not right you should tell him how you feel.. he can help you figure out the problem and help you find a solution.. im guessing since he's in tune with you he really cares.. so you might wanna talk to him before it ruins your whole relationship..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just tell him what's on your mind.

your boyfriend wants to be there for you, but he can't be if you think that all he can do is worry.

If i have a girlfriend, i'd hope she trusts me enough to spill her heart out to me, and not worry about worrie's other than that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.