Conservatives:IF you LOVE people Why haven't you Learned how to speak to ALL people?

Rush Limbaugh GREAT MAN but he LACKS the Talent to relay his message effectively to MOST non-Caucasian Americans.

LINK:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5iOnLQH1ao

Youtube thumbnail

Best Answer

We do speak to all people,yet all people have hatred for us by the slant the left has perpetrated for so many years.

1. Conservatives /Republicans are racist,

yet we emancipated the slaves,and pushed the civil rights through,as LBJ and the democrats of Congress and the Senate,didn't want to.

Also, the Gov. that stood in the way(of the Black students) in Alabama was a democrat.

2. Republicans/Conservatives are Nazis and the KKK.

yet the word Nazi stands for National socialist party(liberals and statists),and the KKK was started by ex-Confederate soldiers whom antagonized,brutilized,scandalized and intimidated,beaten and murdered the Black politicians whom were put into the South Carolina Government after the Civil war,The Redcoats later became the KKK.They were all Democrats.Some where this was twisted by the Liberal Democrats

3 We believe all men are created equal,with the endowments given them by their Creator.

Give a man a fish and He eats for a day,Teach Him how to fish and He eats for a lifetime.

And so on and so on.

The truth can be ugly to some people,even frightening to hear,but the Cpac speech was right on.Handouts only help for a little while,but dont fix the problem.

I guess you weren't listening too well.

we like people that are not supporting a kenyan that is quite clearly trying to ruin our country. that:s why i do not trust any democrat. you go along with anything he says. you forget our fighting men and women and worry more about the terriosts well being what does that say. it says you have given up on our country and are protecting the enemy. I don;t concider democrats worth talking to.I am ashamed to call you an american.

i might have enjoyed wikipedia and google so lots extra. regardless of what Yahoo! might prefer to think of, Y! solutions is extra approximately socializing than offering precise solutions to questions. i might estimate that 80% of the stuff written that's idiotic nonsense, or merely incorrect. (ninety 9% in R&S)

We beat liberals mercilessly because we love all people. The fewer the liberals, the fewer the victims of stupidity.

(For example, Rush Limbaugh has the world's largest radio audience, proof that he reaches more minorities than even liberal talk show hosts. For you to NOT notice this is an example of breathtaking stupidity.)

• I don't love anyone but my husband and three children. EDIT: Darn, I forgot mom and dad (sorry mom and dad) and my siblings. But you get the point. Love is a strong word for anyone outside my family.

I don't listen to Limbaugh.

I know how to speak to people. Apparently you don't or you wouldn't be dictating what people should do.

Who, actually, speaks to ALL people? The last two I can think of are Ronald Reagan and Dr. Martin Luther King. Real men like that no longer exist in any party.

English is our main language, maybe these "multilingual" people need to learn English, this is America.

• "Jane" as least you are honest. Come on Conservatives show your true colors. Just say that you are for "Whites only". This is why Republicans will never make it back to the white house.

• You used one man to generalize all conservatives together. Try actually thinking before you post questions.

Rush is an idiot anyway, I'm conservative and I can't stand him.

Limp balls is not a great man. He's a racist Oxycontin headed fat loser one foot away from a major cardiac.