Why do young women HATE nerds?

I mean, you NEVER see a young male nerd (age 13-25) with a girlfriend. EVER. They seem to remain virgins until well into their 20s, if they ever wind up losing it at all. Why are young girls so shallow? Why do they hate any guy who has an IQ in the triple digits? Why do they only like outgoing, cocky, dumbass,... show more I mean, you NEVER see a young male nerd (age 13-25) with a girlfriend. EVER. They seem to remain virgins until well into their 20s, if they ever wind up losing it at all. Why are young girls so shallow? Why do they hate any guy who has an IQ in the triple digits? Why do they only like outgoing, cocky, dumbass, crime-prone meatheads? Is there any hope for young introverts/nerds/nice guys?
Update: I mean look what happened with Cho Sung Huy, if girls had just liked him maybe it wouldn't have happened.
Update 2: Cho Sung Huy shot up Va. Tech because he was socially rejected. Not to condone what he did, but this anti-intellectualism of rejecting nerds can cause some people to snap.
17 answers 17