Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What was the worst concert you ever went to?

People always talk about the best concerts. What is the WORST one you went to?

Favorite Answer

Community concerts.

Every time it's 5 to 13 year olds getting pushed on stage cause their parents are forcing them into doing something they don't want. I hate to say it but they're terrible majority of the time.

I don't know if I've ever been to a bad concert, but I have certainly seen bad opening acts. Hot Garbage, The Shods, and a Drunken Nate Dogg @ Up in Smoke were all awful.

Britney Spears Circus

• cearns

I definitely have 2 that i might desire to show: a million - Queen in seventy 8 or seventy 9. they simply performed approximately 40 5 minutes, had no beginning act, and appeared like they have been in basic terms going for the time of the motions. 1a - Agree completely with you. Jethro Tull, additionally interior the late 70s. My gf on the time became right into a fan, and that i in hassle-free terms went to take her. boring! What a waste of the proper seats I ever had in my existence. the only respectable track became into "Aqualung." in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it is crap, i might have favored it in the event that they performed "Bungle interior the Jungle," yet of course they did no longer.

Honor Society

Lady Sovereign a few years back, she came out and done a whopping half dozen songs, then came back for a 1 song encore. her gig was over in about 45 minutes! that and pretty much all of the music was pre- recorded so it was just like staying home and listening to a cd. and the support act, Bumblebeez were just as bad, only they played longer! sh*t night all round, glad I got the tickets for free.

Frank Sinatra...

I was soooo excited, man?!

Then, the dude was 'mumbling', singing like a drunkard, almost no voice left, and when people started to ask him for certain songs, he snapped being disgusting, and showing the real new yorker in him.

Awful man, just awful. A mean, most rude, and disgusting man.

But most of all: Very, extremely disappointed. My heroe's image went straight to the floor and stayed there.

• Leenie

I had to go to a Jonas Brothers concert with my younger cousin, in order for me to be able to go see David Cook, it was worth it in the end, but i still have dried blood in my ears from their terribleness

• 2 Tall

A Britney Spears concert my ex girlfriend dragged me to

The singing was horrible but the view was great

Jonas Brothers!!