Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What was the worst concert you ever went to?

People always talk about the best concerts. What is the WORST one you went to?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Community concerts.

Every time it's 5 to 13 year olds getting pushed on stage cause their parents are forcing them into doing something they don't want. I hate to say it but they're terrible majority of the time.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I don't know if I've ever been to a bad concert, but I have certainly seen bad opening acts. Hot Garbage, The Shods, and a Drunken Nate Dogg @ Up in Smoke were all awful.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Britney Spears Circus

• cearns
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I definitely have 2 that i might desire to show: a million - Queen in seventy 8 or seventy 9. they simply performed approximately 40 5 minutes, had no beginning act, and appeared like they have been in basic terms going for the time of the motions. 1a - Agree completely with you. Jethro Tull, additionally interior the late 70s. My gf on the time became right into a fan, and that i in hassle-free terms went to take her. boring! What a waste of the proper seats I ever had in my existence. the only respectable track became into "Aqualung." in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it is crap, i might have favored it in the event that they performed "Bungle interior the Jungle," yet of course they did no longer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Honor Society

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lady Sovereign a few years back, she came out and done a whopping half dozen songs, then came back for a 1 song encore. her gig was over in about 45 minutes! that and pretty much all of the music was pre- recorded so it was just like staying home and listening to a cd. and the support act, Bumblebeez were just as bad, only they played longer! sh*t night all round, glad I got the tickets for free.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Frank Sinatra...

I was soooo excited, man?!

Then, the dude was 'mumbling', singing like a drunkard, almost no voice left, and when people started to ask him for certain songs, he snapped being disgusting, and showing the real new yorker in him.

Awful man, just awful. A mean, most rude, and disgusting man.

But most of all: Very, extremely disappointed. My heroe's image went straight to the floor and stayed there.

• Leenie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I had to go to a Jonas Brothers concert with my younger cousin, in order for me to be able to go see David Cook, it was worth it in the end, but i still have dried blood in my ears from their terribleness

• 2 Tall
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

A Britney Spears concert my ex girlfriend dragged me to

The singing was horrible but the view was great

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jonas Brothers!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.