Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

How many immigrants go to public schools in new york state?

I really need to know this for a project I am currently working on. Thanks.

Update:

I need statistics. I also need to know much it costs to educate each student.

Update 2:

Ok so to rephrase my question, what I want to know is how many illegal aliens go to public school's in New York State? - Thanks Hawgrider :)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

immigrants are not a problem in the school system, but illegal aliens are, they are not the same. immigrants are legal. illegal aliens do not deserve an education but the no child left behind law makes us educate these people. they are a burden on cost, on test scores and on the violence they bring in to the schools. I am a teacher and see this daily.

• 5 years ago

What books? the only time I ever heard of Muslim enter in historic previous grow to be for the time of the Golden Age of technology interior the midsection East jointly as Europe grow to be at midnight a protracted time. After that its all approximately Europe if that's too a lot enter then i assume you do no longer examine sufficient college books.

• 1 decade ago

A lot..My friends went

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why when they can go to catholic schools free.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

many puerto ricans, jews, blacks and mexicans

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.