Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

How many immigrants go to public schools in new york state?

I really need to know this for a project I am currently working on. Thanks.

I need statistics. I also need to know much it costs to educate each student.

Ok so to rephrase my question, what I want to know is how many illegal aliens go to public school's in New York State? - Thanks Hawgrider :)

Favorite Answer

immigrants are not a problem in the school system, but illegal aliens are, they are not the same. immigrants are legal. illegal aliens do not deserve an education but the no child left behind law makes us educate these people. they are a burden on cost, on test scores and on the violence they bring in to the schools. I am a teacher and see this daily.

What books? the only time I ever heard of Muslim enter in historic previous grow to be for the time of the Golden Age of technology interior the midsection East jointly as Europe grow to be at midnight a protracted time. After that its all approximately Europe if that's too a lot enter then i assume you do no longer examine sufficient college books.

A lot..My friends went

why when they can go to catholic schools free.

many puerto ricans, jews, blacks and mexicans