? asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

My penis is 7.5" long, 6" girth. But not thick enough for my wife...?

She is a girth queen and has admitted to having "fatter" in the past. She has slipped up a couple of times in the past and made comparisons. To this day I cannot let those comparisons go. I know I am adequate for many other women out there, but not enough for the woman I care about the most. She knows she has destroyed my self esteem an today tries to assure me that I am fine. I believe she is only trying to mend the issue and can't get over her honest opinion. I am pretty much at the point where I am contemplating moving on and finding someone who makes me feel confident once again. Any thoughts or advise?

Favorite Answer

She is a *****. Noone, wife or not, should be allowed to treat anyone like that.

1

Source(s): Natural Penis Enlargement Solution : http://BiggerPenis.raiwi.com/?OGjE

Your wife is a shallow human being. Why should she compare your genitals to that of the other men she has been with? THAT IS WRONG!! This is why it's good for a woman to remain a virgin until she gets married. This way, she wouldn't compare her husband's penis to other men's ..since she hasn't been with any other man. What does your wife expect you to do? Go under the knife to get a larger one? Don't let her hurtful words make you change what you have. If she truly loves you..she wouldn't make those nasty comments. She isn't even embarrassed to talk to you about the "sizes' of the other men she has been with. Does she have a perfect body??? Ask her that.

My wife has told me about all her past flings ,their sizes, how good they were and it does hurt the relationship. It will now always be with you. If you can't get past it, move on quickly because it will just keep bringing you down. I agree with the rest of the blogers to your question, you are well above average and if she had not been such a whore in her past and stretched hers out she would not be complaining.

If she loves you she will deal with it

you shouldnt feel bad or anything cuz your penis is actually pretty big compared to other mens

maybe try using a vibrator on her or something that will please her while you two have sex so she will climax good and you can still have fun too :)

if she keeps putting you down the it is time to find another woman

someone tighter and more inexperienced perhaps? :)

well good luck

Naturally Increase Penis Size - http://LongPenis.uzaev.com/?UIqC

• John N

that's pretty good size all the way around.

I dunno..........it's your call. You have to deal with it. I can't offer any advise. But you gotta have your self esteem. And you're not tiny by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe it is time to move on.

FU** her in the eye!

B0N3 the B!tc#!'s ears! (left side, or right, whichever side is smallest

Let the EF-ing whore know that you don't won't handle humiliations.

Show her you're the boss.

well, if shes that inconcidrate of your feelings, you deserve better. move on to someone who loves you, and your penis, how they are. true love doesnt care about size, good luck pal, best wishes in finding the right woman. shes got to be out there :D

If you are thinking about moving on, that shows how deeply hurt

you are. I would never ever talk about a guys penis being bigger

than my boyfriends/husband. That was a big mistake on her part.

Maybe talking to a professional could help you gain confidence and

once again feel good about yourself.