My penis is 7.5" long, 6" girth. But not thick enough for my wife...?

She is a girth queen and has admitted to having "fatter" in the past. She has slipped up a couple of times in the past and made comparisons. To this day I cannot let those comparisons go. I know I am adequate for many other women out there, but not enough for the woman I care about the most. She knows... show more She is a girth queen and has admitted to having "fatter" in the past. She has slipped up a couple of times in the past and made comparisons. To this day I cannot let those comparisons go. I know I am adequate for many other women out there, but not enough for the woman I care about the most. She knows she has destroyed my self esteem an today tries to assure me that I am fine. I believe she is only trying to mend the issue and can't get over her honest opinion. I am pretty much at the point where I am contemplating moving on and finding someone who makes me feel confident once again. Any thoughts or advise?