Who are the 33 companies that pulled advertising from the Glen Beck show?

I want to know the 33 companies I should be boycotting.

• Favorite Answer

Wal-Mart

Ally Bank

CVS

Best Buy

Travelocity

GEICO

Lawyers.com

Men's Warehouse

State Farm Insurance

Progressive Insurance

RadioShack

State Farm Insurance, and

Proctor & Gamble

Are the ones I can name off the top of my head. I don't use any of them anyway.

I know that Wal-Mart is one of them, but this is outrageous! Glen is just stating fact. Obama has backed up his professor as a nice guy when he was the one going off on the officer. The Proffessor had the hate in him. The officer was doing his duty. Obama was being a total racist!

I want to know if they advertise on Olbermann's and Rachel Maddow's shows.

With all the hatred that came from those two against Bush, it would be the height of hypocrisy to pull ads from Beck and continue to advertise on Olbermann's and Maddow's shows.

It is the hypocrisy that will get me to boycot them.

Barack Obama's "Green Jobs" czar (one of 42 extra-legal czars), and the founderof the group organizing a boycott against Glenn Beck, is a self-described "black nationalist" and "Communist", who has ties to a former terrorist. Van Jones, founder of "Color of Change", a black militant political activist group, worked as a co-founder and director of the Apollo Alliance, which Glenn Beck recently exposed for its questionable ties to radical left-wing groups. Van Jones worked at Apollo with Jeff Jones. Jeff Jones was a leading co-founder (along with Bill Ayers) of the terrorist group Weather Undergound , who spent time on the run from law enforcement agencies while his group carried out a series of bombings of U.S. government buildings. "Color of Change" began the boycott against Glenn Beck after Beck exposed Apollo Alliance and Van Jones' militant past.

Yes you should boycoot the 33 companies that knuckeled under to " Color of Change.

Looks like there are 12 companies that pulled ads, I only spent my money at 2 of the 12, but will stop dealing with those 2 now.

http://www.defendglenn.com

I also find it ironic the same liberals going after Beck aren't going after rap stations or BET, who have said far more racist things.

THE SAME 33 THAT PULLED THERE ADS ON CNN AND MSNBC

I know Wal Mart's one of them.

Target here I come!!!!

I want to know the 33 companies I should buy more things from.