Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 decade ago

what are the basics of owning a new business?

a friend and myself have come up with the money to open a business yet me know nothing about doing this>> will be need a permit or anything like that? this will be a hair/tanning salon. thank you so much for taking the time to help me with the simple details of this!!

Favorite Answer

Business Plan

I am a business consultant, and have an excellent track record working with business and start-ups performing market research analysis. I have been doing this for 8 years, with extensive experience in compiling data in report and project form and highlighting the impact to your company (financial, demographic, survey, research). My rates are very competitive, and my pricing is set with long-term relationship in mind.

Business Plan includes but not limited to following:

 Executive Summary

 Demographics & Market Research

 Marketing plan

 5 Years financial projections

 Payback period analysis

 SWOT Analysis

 Stress Test

 Risk Assessment

 Return on investment analysis

 Ratio analysis

 PowerPoint Presentation

I have several references from satisfied clients available, whom I have assisted over the years as well as samples of previous work, including financial analysis, and business plan forecasting. I look forward to hearing from you and perhaps working with you in the future.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Karar Hussain

Projects & Business Consultant

Cell: 773-782-6714

karar45@gmail.com