Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: When was the last time you ate ramen noodles?

Update:

I barely signed on. I had no idea you asked this earlier. So please don't accuse me of copying. Thanks. =)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • SEM
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I haven't eaten them more than a year ago. I like them but they are full of Sodium. So they are very unhealthy. My daughter had a case of shrimp flavored from 2001 and she cooked them a few months ago and fed them to her dog. He loved them.

• 4 years ago

Hi Abbs, If I was totally on my own I might be on a Ramen noodle meal and tap water budget. I have tried them, and they seem to sell well, and I'm sure doctors and pharmaceutical companies love that, given what's in them. "We have a Ramen noodle code blue in ER." I wonder if they have a half life as long as Plutonium? Heck, while were at it, why not throw a packet of twinkies into the meal. I think if we ate enough of both we could live to be 150,,,or maybe not, but we might glow in the dark? Maybe that's where the packets belong, on a football field or a road to become pollutants? "Flavor packet" is such a great advertising ploy, much like "secret sauce", or "secret recipie" they are meant to induce the consumer. AND who ever thought a Dog could talk and advertise Bush's baked beans? I'm glad he don't live close to me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I had some drunk Ramen noodles the other night.

You gotta put hot sauce, cheese, butter & sour cream in those muthafuckas.

• Wolfie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yesterday.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's been at least a few months

• Jane
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

3 weeks ago for the first time.

They were pretty good!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the 70's when I was in college and broke.

• ladytc
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Friday for lunch.

• 1 decade ago

actually i just ate some few minutes ago and it was so good!

• 1 decade ago

i think last month :]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.