Glenn Beck's "Racist" comment?

Why are Libs salivating over Glenn Beck losing a few advertisers from his "racist" comment? Becks ratings are at an all time high of 2.4 Million per day! Even if he lost a few advertisers, the ones still on will have to pay TOP dollar to get that kind of exposure! It more than makes up for it.

Did Libs not read the full article, or only read what they wanted to see, lol

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090824/ap_on_en_tv/us...

IMHO, Beck is right. Obama proved to be a racist when he chose Gates side BEFORE he even knew what happened...

Favorite Answer

But didn't Obama attend Rev. Wright's church for 20 years. Didn't he consider him a spiritual adviser...I'm just asking. I am really tired of everyone using that race card but don't see this about Obama. You cannot go through 20 years at a church like that and not have a negative outlook on other people.

And I really beg to differ: What GB said was not racist. I am getting really tired of political correctness. And until I get good proof that GB or some of these other answerer's or my statement is wrong or not true I think the evidence speaks for itself. Stop trying to silence the 1st Amendment.

Source(s): Bitter
  • mcdole

Beck Racist

• C K

Honestly, they only hear what they want to. The far left is made up of the most intolerant, hateful, ignorant, and out-of-touch sheeple that this country has to offer.

Case in point: User "MJ FOREVER LOVED!" remains blissfully ignorant of what the president actually said when he took Gates' side in his knee-jerk reaction. MJ FOREVER claims that "Gates was a personal friend of the Presidents, so he reacted in support of his friend. I would have certainly did the same thing." What the President actually said was, "well, I wasn't there, so I don't know exactly what happened, but it is obvious that the police acted stupidly", then went on to talk about "there are very many real cases of racial profiling that still go on today", which doesn't even apply to this particular case.

MJ FOREVER doesn't "give a ***** about Beck one way or the other", and says he is a "piece of *****".

I would be willing to lay huge odds that MJ FOREVER has never actually watched an episode of Glenn Beck with an open mind, because she doesn't have to, because she was already told what to believe and who to dismiss by other wack-jobs from the left.

It is this wilfull ignorance and venomous hate from the 0bamaholics and other useful idiots which cause me to fear the most for my nation.

• ?

Everyone knows he don't like us white folks. It was all over the news when he had to apologize to the policeman for saying it was a white cop who searched the professors house. Ingrid: Why keep bashing Beck? If you don't like what he says, turn him off. Unlike Obama, we have to listen to his lies every day because he is on every news channel. Keep believing Obama. Beck gets it right and if he doesn't he lets us know. P.S. Beck is out because he had surgery. Liberals are soooo compassionate. Ha!

You know what? Because of these advertisers dropping Beck, it will cause a lot of folks to start watching him to see what the 'hoopla' is all about. And a large majority of those who start watching will most likely stay with him.

Glenn Beck tells it like it is !! A RARE thing these days when so many in the public eye are people pleasers !

Gives a new meaning to "Black" mail.

I've turned more people on to Glen Beck in the last week -- we are getting sick of the race card!! Boo-hoo make a remark against the president your a racist,make a remark about the govenors of Mass. and NY your a racist. I guess I'm a racist and damn proud of it!

The word racist has been cheapened by it's constant misuse and the word doesn't carry the stigma it once had.

Now -with that said real racism against whites,blacks,asians or hispanic should not be tolerated nor do I condone that behavior.

I actually think Glenn Beck is fair game, what I find amusing is how libs are all in favor of this but when it's a lib who is getting boycotted they scream outrage. XD

Source(s): some dude

I'm getting real tired of the so called "racist" accusations over every single tiny little thing the dems disagree with. I think it's time to fire back with something like, "Oh, grow up! Change your little baby diapers and ask your mommy for a new bottle."

You know, I'm a woman and if I wanted to be as ridiculous as these "everything's racist if you disagree with me" liberal whinings, I could say, "your a woman hater", everytime someone (even a woman) disagreed with me. What's that? You don't agree with me that blue is a perfectly lovely color? Well! That makes you a woman hater! What's that? You don't agree with me that rainbows are charming? Well! You must be a woman hater, then! What's that? You don't agree with me on.................? Well! Woman hater!!

Man, I could win a whole lot of arguments this way. Won't need any proof, won't need much of anything other than a huge chip on my shoulder. Any time someone disagrees with me, just shout out "woman hater". Don't let them speak or finish any sentence, just shout out "woman hater". That would be real mature.....................

PS - As far as Glenn Beck is concerned, he needs to tell those advertisers to NOT LET THE DOOR HIT THEM ON THEIR BACK SIDE ON THEIR WAY OUT!! Oh, yeah, and diapers to the left, baby bottles to the right and tissues straight ahead.

Just sayin.............

• TomT

Same old double standard that we see everyday from the left and it's the same old thing that makes their philosophy disingenuous. They never understood the concept of that old adage; "What's good for the goose is good for the gander." Beck was right, 100% right.

Beck's rating will probably increase since people will tune in to find out what the issue it. MSNBC would love to have his ratings!

However over the top he may be (at times), he's right! Obama is a racist!

Beck loves to ruffle the feathers of the libs and he's doing a great job of informing us about the disasters that are coming.

Source(s): Obama is not my fault!