C&A anime poll! (#13 beleive it or not) Dreams!?

Ok! I haven't been on for a really long time, and I thought I'd make one of these again. I'm dream theming it again, as I thought of some other questions, and would like to hear more dreams! Chocolates anyone?

Anime:

1. Have you ever had an anime dream? If so, what was your most recent one about?

2. Have you ever had an anime dream which you would consider a nightmare?

3. What is the most ridiculous or funny dream you've seen an anime character have?

4. What do you think of dreams in anime? Are they foreshadows, reflections of characters, or just there?

Non-anime bonus:

1. Have you ever killed or have been killed in a dream?

2. How often have lucid dreams (when you know you're dreaming) happened to you and what did you do in them?

3. Recentest dream?

Ok! That's it for now! I feel rather unoriginal actually. Have another chocolate! Bai bai!

• Favorite Answer

~Hihiii!!~

Ohh~ I remember your old polls. ^___^

*jumps up and down*

I want chocolate. :D

Anime:

>> Yes I did. o_o

The most recent one was on....Thursday..I think. >_>

For some reason I was at a farm and I saw Allen Walker.....there was a pig following me..then Allen told me that the pig was his new pet or something. o___O

Weird.

>> Yes. T______T

It was a long time ago...I don't really remember it all.

It was a mix of anime and real life dream. >_>

I was with friends and somehow in the end I ended up stabbing Hitsugaya with a knife. >___>

>> Uh......umm.....

Gahh~ I don't remember. T.T

>> I think they are kinda reflections....on how the character is and what they like. ^^

Sometimes, they dream about eating or something. O_o

Non-anime bonus:

>> Nope.......^^

and hopefully I won't. o__o

>> Not really often. Somehow, I'm always really "into" my dreams. >__>

When I wake up, I somehow thought they were real. xDD

3. Recentest dream?

>> I think I was at an amusement park on a roller coaster. >__>

That's all I can remember. xDD

~yay chocolate. ^^

~byebyeee!!~

Did you say chocolates? >w<

Anime:

>> Yesh ~ Urm, I forgot my most recent... but the most recent that I remember was one where I was an anime character and I had a spell which could make me fly/glide but I could only use it If I jumped off a high place and there was this bishie there too which I didn't get along with at first but then got to like him ~ ♥

>> Nope, not really :3

>> Clive from Hare+Guu being chased or should I say "hunted" by Dama ~

>> Well, I guess they can be all three.

Non-anime bonus:

>> Yes, both ~ It felt horrible in both, when I killed, even though it was a dream, I felt extremely guilty, and when I got murdered I felt really scared and betrayed >_<

>> Quite a few times actually, I usually make myself fly in them because when I know I'm dreaming I actually am able to control it... its weird, also I like making things appear randomly >w<

3. Recentest dream

>> That would be last night, In my dream I was watching a video of me when I was a baby and playing with a really big dog that I used to have because I was sad since this other dog I really loved passed away of old age.

Yay! Thanks for the chocolate ~ It was fun answering this :3

Sayanaro ~

Anime:

I had this one dream where me and Lavi (from D.Gray-man) were swimming. (Best dream ever)

Nope (not yet -.-) Then again, I'm not good at remembering my dreams

It's not a dream, but there's this one episode of Gintama when Gintoki thinks he's dreaming (he's not). He gets stuck in the thing (? idk how to explain it, but when people go to sleep you would get stuck and can't move or talk. It happened to me lots of times.)

It could be a mix of all. Depends on the anime 8)

Non-anime bonus:

I don't think so..

Not very often. But if its a good one, and I suddenly wake up, I try to go back to sleep and trying to continue with the dream.

3. Recentest dream?

I don't remember =X

My most recent one is a Cardcaptor Sakura dream well i was in a group with some other people searching for Clow Cards and then i found one and the bad guy comes out of no where and he wants the card so we start fighting and he has magic powers and when we were fighting i woke up

not really but one time i had a digimon dream and i was Sora i guess and i was with everyone else and there was this pink thing kinda like a Ditto from pokemon but bigger and it was chasing us and trying to kill us but i woke up before it got us

Not Sure

not really sure they might just be there

Bonus

No

not very often but a couple of days ago in a dream i had i kept telling myself in the dream that it wasn't real and that i had to wake up and then right after that i woke up

3. Recentest dream?

not sure if it was my most recent but it the closest i can remember well i was helping my sister move (i really did this in reality though) and then my mom and sister said that they had to go get something so i decided to go look around town and i found this store that sold comics so i went in and looked around and i decided to see of if they had any anime and they didn't and then i think i woke up

• Allie

^_^ Chocolates...that cheers me up.

Eh, yes...last night actually. (I never have anime dreams. o.O Strange.) I had a dream that I was in the show Umineko and I was Kanon, but I knew what was going on...so even though I was sad I was going to get killed I wasn't really afraid because I knew there would be a reset.

It was kind of a nightmare...but kind of not. More just strange.

In a show? Uhm...I don't remember. o.O

There was a daydream on Clannad where Tomoya thought his best friends little sister liked his best friend...and that was funny.

I've seen it all ways.

It depends on which anime. ^.~

Non-anime bonus:

I've been killed numerous times in dreams...I've fought in dreams but never killed any dream people.

Not very often. My dreams usually feel pretty realisitc even if they are completely unrealistic situations.

3. Recentest dream?

See question #1. ^.^' That's what happens from falling asleep watching horror anime...

Anime:

The most recent that I can recall involved a rock concert performance that was attended by a lot of people and then when you look toward the back of the crowd, you end up seeing a lot of hollows in attendance as well except that they weren't your everyday hollows.

There was one that was nightmare-like but I was not one that would scare the living daylights out of me. I was rather enjoying it.

The one that stands out to me would probably be from Samurai Champloo when Mugen thought he saw his opponent taking a bath in a burning building and then saying that the fire on his head was cold when in fact he was being doused with cold water by people.

Some are just there but there are times when the dreams shows the audience things to come later on in the series or a flash back as to what took place in the character or characters past.

Non-anime bonus:

???

I have no idea what you are asking here.

3. Recentest dream?

Hm...

The most recent dream that I can recall involved a jumble of things. From scenes taking place within Naruto anime to things taking place within the PowerRangers environment. Most of my dreams seem like flipping channels. There was even one involving Halo...and I've never played the game.

Anime:

Okies, my most recent dream pertained me being stuck in a shed. . .with Russia. (From Hetalia) And Russia was torturing me and then the dream ended with him shooting me in the head.

Refer to question #1. xD

I am not sure. I don't really remember seeing any dreaming in anime very much. . .The only one I can think of at the moment, is the episode of Ouran when Haruhi dreams of like, Wonderland. . .yeah.

I think all of those things. xD

Non-anime bonus:

Once again, refer to #1. Also, I have killed others in dreams. Ironically, it was also a dream with Russia, but he was actually like my friend in this dream. EVERYONE BECAME ONE WITH RUSSIA (and me). >:]

Uh. . .I dunno? xD If I know I am dreaming, I usually know because it is too scary and bizarre to be real, so I try my hardest to kick myself awake.

3. Recentest dream?

This one has no anime in it, but it was so freaky. I dreamed a few nights ago that my little brother had this disease where his throat made a hole outside and it bled a lot. We had to carry him in a huge vase and travel all over the world to search for a cure. We also encountered these predicaments along the way. It was ****** up.

yes. i don't remember. i think it was about a vampire anime

nope

hmmh can't remember (sorry im bad @ remember dreams)

reflections of characters

Non-anime bonus:

no

yes. it was weird. i dunno i think i went running like heck

3. Recentest dream?

i forgot my school uniform @ school n somethin like that

• Aria

Helllllo :D

Anime:

> Two days ago I had a dream about Lelouch, apparantly in my dream we were at war. It was exactly like the Japanese vs Britannian Empire, we had to hide in order to survive. I was Japanese in the dream and they were after us. We went to abandon building so we can hide, even a Lamborghini appear in my dream instead of the Knightmares XD to rescue us. In the end I don't know why I became Britannian and Nunnally, Lelouch did died but this guy soldier asked me if I saw Lelouch[he was a ghost apparently XD] and I did see him and he was playing with lotion and I guess it was a symbol he was there.

> Yes, the dream I wrote in question 1.

With Lelouch Question 1.

Just there or reflections of me, I still haven't watch another anime after Code Geass. Seriously I need to process before I move on to another anime.

Non-anime bonus:

Well in a dream my uncle, tried to kill me.

What?

3. Recentest dream?

Edit:

• Anime:

haha yes... i was sitting bored in my room when Watanuki from holic came in thru my window. I asked him if he wanted to do anything. but i said it in japanese and subtitles appeared. we ended up going to this park i live near and there was a really weird pedo there cosplaying as yuugi from yu-gi-oh.... then it like randomly jumped to my room again and Watanuki was still there and he just stood around so i yelled at him "Why are you so BORING! its been like 10 chapters and all you did was make riceballs!!!" (those who read xxxHOLiC will know what im talking about here) then my mom bursted into my room and yelled at me "What's so funny?!" and then i woke up...... yehhh

yeh... i was talkingwith my releatives when all of a sudden we were on a batlefield dressed a shinigami. I had a sword much like Gin's shinsou and my friend had one like lchigo's. Yeh then a bunch of chiropteran (blood+) started exploding out of my friends just like in the show..... and thats when i woke up.... hahaha i remember having that dream right after i finished re-watching blood+

the one in xxxHOLiC where Watanuki is running aways from a bunch of "spirits" and he turns around and its Mokona in a wierd dress with a bunch of eggplants. lol that was so random i almost died from laughing

i think they're meant to be a mix of foreshadowing and reflections of the character. I've seen them used as both quite a few times....

Non-anime bonus:

in my one dream i've been killed by a crazy giant axe murderer who i also saw murder my parents.....

2. How often have lucid dreams (when you know you're dreaming) happened to you and what did you do in them?|

ive only had that once.... and i just sat there going wow this is a mess up dream (cause there was this blue tunnel filled with popsicles and a bunch of kindergarten kids O__o)

3. Recentest dream?

last night i dreampt of cleaning my room... no joke... i was actually picking up garbage, organizing stuff, puttng away clothes.... it was the most boring dream i have ever had i think

yay! chocolates! =P