C&A anime poll! (#13 beleive it or not) Dreams!?

Ok! I haven't been on for a really long time, and I thought I'd make one of these again. I'm dream theming it again, as I thought of some other questions, and would like to hear more dreams! Chocolates anyone? Anime: 1. Have you ever had an anime dream? If so, what was your most recent one... show more Ok! I haven't been on for a really long time, and I thought I'd make one of these again. I'm dream theming it again, as I thought of some other questions, and would like to hear more dreams! Chocolates anyone?

Anime:

1. Have you ever had an anime dream? If so, what was your most recent one about?

2. Have you ever had an anime dream which you would consider a nightmare?

3. What is the most ridiculous or funny dream you've seen an anime character have?

4. What do you think of dreams in anime? Are they foreshadows, reflections of characters, or just there?

Non-anime bonus:

1. Have you ever killed or have been killed in a dream?

2. How often have lucid dreams (when you know you're dreaming) happened to you and what did you do in them?

3. Recentest dream?

Ok! That's it for now! I feel rather unoriginal actually. Have another chocolate! Bai bai!