help choose my beach wedding dress?

getting married on a beachin seychelles nxt yr..which dress do you prefer:

http://www.bridalwave.tv/ManuelMota28April.JPG

or

http://www.priscillaofboston.com/dress_detail.jsp?...

and im not actually getting married on beach, next to it.

Favorite Answer

Those are both stunning dresses. Either would work beautifully but I pick the first one because it is more unique than the second. I haven't seen any dress quite like it before and when I first saw it, my jaw dropped. It's gorgeous! Having said that, the second is really pretty too. In the end though, please pick the dress you want as it is your wedding, and you'll be wearing the dress. Good luck!

Honestly, my advice is to to try both on with a couple of your most trusted friends and/or family members. They will help more than any of us can. I took my mother, grandmother, and maid of honor with me to find my dress. When all 3 very different women had amazing reactions to the same dress, I knew I had found the one!

I prefer the first dress and I have seen it some where before (maybe a bridal fashion show?) and thought it was really pretty.

Personally, I think the style of the second dress, specifically the waist detail and location of where the A-line starts, will make even the most slender bride look fat in that her lower half looks bigger than it really is, even on the model. I wouldn't wish that on any bride!

Good luck! :-)

Source(s): newlywed 7-11-09

They are both beautiful but I agree with the comment about the first one-definitely not for a girl with medium to large breasts. Also at an outdoor wedding, whether on the beach or not, the train on either one if going to get very dirty. Plan on bustling it or finding an ankle-length dress.

I personally think the first one is a thousand times prettier than the second, but please note, if you are on sand that dress is going to get really filthy.

I wore a long dress like that for my beach wedding, and the bottom of it was black by the end of the day. Who cares, though? It looked great anyway!

Have fun!

• Lily

I love the first one, especially the back detail like waves coming down and matching the beach theme.

2 for a beach wedding!

Its gonna get sandy and dress #1 will "hold" that sand in

I loved the second one!

The first one made me laugh. Sorry, but those 2 huge flowers on the top reminded me of pasties.

i definitely prefer the second one. I think with the first one, the roses around the bust along with the ruffles down the back is too much. one or the other would be nicer. but the second dress is gorgeous. simple and elegant. love it.

I love the first one, but, I would be terrified it would make me look heavier. If you are pin thin, and have small breasts, go for it! However, if you aren't and have breasts bigger then a small C-cup, I would avoid it, and go with 2, which is still very lovely.

You should check out all the dresses on Mydress4less.com http://www.mydress4less.com/home.php

Best Prices Guaranteed!