Accounting Internship OR Part-time Bookkeeper?

Hi! I am a senior, accounting major student. I got a part-time internship offer from Kenneth Cole Accounting/finance department. It is unpaid and only for Fall semester. And I also got a part-time job offer from parking department of my college. It is a bookkeeping job that reviews and audit daily revenue... show more Hi!
I am a senior, accounting major student.

I got a part-time internship offer from Kenneth Cole Accounting/finance department. It is unpaid and only for Fall semester.

And I also got a part-time job offer from parking department of my college. It is a bookkeeping job that reviews and audit daily revenue and financial documents of parking department. It is ongoing opportunity and I get paid about $10 per hour, 20 hours a week.

Because of school schedule, I won't be able to take both opportunities. I am not sure which opportunity is better for my resume and will help me get an entry level position at accounting firm after I graduate.

Any suggestion? I'm graduating in May 2010 btw.