my dream 中翻英...20點

父母希望我將來可以從事穩定的工作,我現在讀國貿科就是希望可以多充實金融方面的知識,以便在之後的工作上可以學以致用,想要從事金融業是因為金融業的收入較穩定,且未來較有發展性.

我不要翻譯機的

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Parents hope that I can engage in stable employment in the future, I will now read International Trade Division is hope to build more substantial knowledge of the financial sector so that you can apply what they learn after work, want to engage in the financial sector because of the financial sector more stable revenue , and the future are more developmental.

Source(s): Google翻譯

The parents hoped that I may be engaged in the stable work in the future, I read the country trade branch now am the hope may enrich the financial aspect the knowledge, in order to may study for the purpose of application in the work, wants to be engaged in the financial industry is because the financial industry income is stable, and the future will have the expansibility.

應該沒有錯!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

我想應該是!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): 自己