Discount on Frontline & Heartgard for multiple dogs, OR natural/herbal alternative, please?

Buying Frontline & Heartgard for 3 very very large dogs is very expensive. Is there any place I can get it besides my vet at a bulk discount price perhaps? Can someone suggest a NATURAL, maybe herbal alternative to Frontline, please? (that works!) I want to keep my dogs healthy, but sometimes I think I'm... show more Buying Frontline & Heartgard for 3 very very large dogs is very expensive. Is there any place I can get it besides my vet at a bulk discount price perhaps?

Can someone suggest a NATURAL, maybe herbal alternative to Frontline, please? (that works!) I want to keep my dogs healthy, but sometimes I think I'm just throwing away money with some of these expensive products. My dog still itches and has the occasional few fleas with Frontline Plus, which I don't understand because they're always inside, only go out to exercise & do their business. I'm so tired of throwing away big money and getting small results.
6 answers 6