If I get a rabbit when its only a few weeks old and hold it a LOT, will it learn to like being held?

O, and i KNOW that rabbits dont like being held...but i know some people with rabbits who actually LOVE being held! so not all rabbits are the same...
Update: my friend gave me a 2 year old rabbit and he hates being held. he keeps running away and absolutely WILL NOT come to me when i call it. i HATE IT! its somewhere under my bed right now and it wont come out. im so sick of it..... i should get a dog or something.....i dont have a PET for it to not listen to me and... show more my friend gave me a 2 year old rabbit and he hates being held. he keeps running away and absolutely WILL NOT come to me when i call it. i HATE IT! its somewhere under my bed right now and it wont come out. im so sick of it..... i should get a dog or something.....i dont have a PET for it to not listen to me and stay under the bed for most of the freaking day. ive been so kind and patient and its not helping. ive had it up to HERE! @_@