Am I headed for divorce?

Okay the situation is really complicated but i'll do my best to explain. My parents made me a deal to send me to nursing school if I were to move from arkansas, where me and my husband and son had been living for 2 years, to mississippi. They don't approve of my husband because of his past felony from 8... show more Okay the situation is really complicated but i'll do my best to explain. My parents made me a deal to send me to nursing school if I were to move from arkansas, where me and my husband and son had been living for 2 years, to mississippi. They don't approve of my husband because of his past felony from 8 years ago, (which he has not caught a charge since) and will not let him stay at their house. So the plan was for me to get a job in mississippi to save up for an apartment down here. I had pregnancy complications and couldn't work. Now, I've had my daughter and started school with him still up there. His truck was wrecked and caught on fire and his motorcycle doesn't have tires. Now he has no transportation to find a job. I am going to school full time and taking care of our 2 kids. It will be virtually impossible for me to save up the money we need because of the cost of child care. I'm stuck down here and he's stuck up there. I keep telling him to do whatever it takes and ride with someone to a job, but he's always got an excuse. I know i'm gonna have to scrape up what i can at a job to get him down here.
I know some people may think he's not worth it, but I love him so much. I've never had someone understand me more than he does. When we're together, I'm happy and I've never really felt that happy. He's like my drug and I need him. He tells me I'm like his drug and he gets so depressed about being away from me and the kids but he doesn't seem to be trying very hard. Am I headed for a divorce? I don't think I can live happily without him.