iloveme asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 decade ago

pictures the describe the holocaust?

i need it for my history project.

and there can be no dead bodies, or blood or anything gross.

it has to be a pic that describes the holocaust

Favorite Answer

You do realize that the dead bodies, blood, and anything gross was the Holocaust. Everything is going to be gross, gory, or disturbing. Its a death camp! This ones alright, doesn't really capture the true horror of the holocaust though.

http://fcit.usf.edu/HOLOCAUST/gifs/46199.gif

I like this one better. Well I don't like the photo, I just thing its a better representation http://www2.dsu.nodak.edu/users/dmeier/Holocaust/w...

Now is your teacher not letting you have dead bodies or is it your choice to leave it out? I don't see how you can have a report on a genocidal massacre without showing dead people. makes zero sense. But best of luck to ya.

That's partially a semantic argument. Yes, the literal which means of holocaust is as defined, and is regularly utilized in that experience. Holocaust (capital H) refers back to the organised mass killings by way of the Nazis - it is a named occasion. It's usual to have parties given right names of usual nouns, so not anything new there. Metaphor turns into identify. The dogma of that is there to some degree; if I deny the Earth is circular, I'm with courtesy not noted as a innocent crackpot. If I deny the Holocaust, I am lambasted as a monster verging on evil. I consider that is simply political correctness in its present state; it is a lot much less contentious to disclaim the Armenian Genocide, for instance, despite the fact that the proof could also be overwhelming. In a few nations it's truthfully unlawful to disclaim the Holocaust. These nations are regularly those wherein there was once a chance of persisted Nazi sympathies after the conflict. However, that's now rather many years in the past; such authorized regulations at the moment are much more likely to feed into the claims of the ones deniers who declare it is a govt-led conspiracy. The proof for the Holocaust is overwhelming, however a few men and women nonetheless consider it demands distinct authorized defence. I consider you would name that dogma.

try google images

Here hope this helps!