Am I weird? Just a though, I know I'm not, but people say i am?

Why is someone who is different always is considered to be weird? I am a person thta like to kept to myself...I go to work, go to school and I'm always back home...I have been doing that from since I was a little child..now Im grown and going out just doesn't phase me ....I have been asked how do I do it ...well it has been a norm for me...there is no harm ..i'm not hurting nor interfring in anyones life....so y should it be a problem yto anyone...being different should never be considered weird.....But what they don't get I stay away from people bcuz most of their ways I find to be horrific...I can easily tell the kind of people certain ppl are and I just distance myself from them, and no I'm not trying to be judgemental...Just know who I can stand.

DIGIIKE no should have to explain to anyone else why you choose to be the way you are....now thats pushing it...beggin for friendship...thats not me either you accept me the way I am or your not for me....antisocial who ame up with that preposterous term....it not being antisocial its knowing who to socialize with

Mike no I don't just stay home all day and watch T.V or play games...and even if I was that still does not make me weird...y because I'm not doing what everyone else is doing...

Thank u so much Canada <3, M, Secret Name, Aec J, Metal_he, Mitch...and all those who attest that being different doesn't mean your weird

Favorite Answer

It actually is abnormal to be antisocial, no matter how you look at it. Either be social, accept people calling you weird all the time, or explain to people why you like to keep to yourself and just be really nice and friendly about it so they don't think you're some creepy hermit. Hope this helps...

Source(s): What I would do

The percentage of homosexuality within the populace isn't going up! So, your bizarre inspiration is simply that; bizarre. PS Honey, I don't care approximately homosexuality by hook or by crook. I do care approximately medical strategies. Two seconds of study could have proven you that there's no " truly " expand of gay populace to speak about. It is possible a poor frequency stylish determination genotype. That method; because the frequency of the populace of gay genotypes is going up, the health is going down ( health is reproductive/replicative health ) Possible, it's that practical and that complicated.

what's wrong with being weird, i'm weird and i love it! maybe it's just your actions, but in a world of people who are all different, what you call normal is weird to someone else and what you do is weird to them, it's life

It's weird because your probably young and people go out and party, but it's good that you have your head on your shoulder.

Source(s): My 18 year old friend is like this
  • Micky

Your fine. Its everyone else, trust me. They need to get a life & worry about themselves.

because thats what being weird is, being different and theres nothing wrong with that

if your home all day watching tv and playing video games. yea your weird.

• shy201

I am just like you. i think that you are definitely not weird. its who you are. if you don't want bad association in your life, be proud of it

Source(s): though you are still young and you dont want to hide in a shell forever. you can always have fun with the right people that are similar to you.

No not at all, u are perfect just be yourself.