Good 8th grade science fair project ideas?

Hey there. I'm in the 8th grade and the science fair is required and will be a huge part of my quarter grade. I have looked so hard for some good ideas but have found nothing!!!! :( So frustrating! So, i'm interested in observing little kids, but I'm not sure of a topic for that. So, please, list some good science fair project ideas! Unique and interesting ones please!!! Not the volcano or the plants and music! Lol. We have to be able to measure something in the project and make a graph and data table out of the info. The fairs not until third quarter so I have lots of time to work on the project, but the idea is due in two days! Gracias people of yahoo answers!!!! :D

Claire <3

P.S. I know I already posted this question yesterday, but I'm posting it again to get more answers since I haven't gotten many yet! Thx

• Best Answer

Ooh!

How about... a microwave that runs on plutonium and also acts as an air filter/fish tank/Easy Bake Oven?

Source(s): Then, I could heat up leftovers, breathe better air, store my fish, AND make some brownies! :D

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Hey there. I&#39;m in the 8th grade and the science fair is required and will be a huge part of my quarter grade. I have looked so hard for some good ideas but have found nothing!!!! :( So frustrating! So, i&#39;m interested in observing little kids, but I&#39;m not sure of a topic for that. So,...

Source(s): good 8th grade science fair project ideas: https://shortly.im/FG1Eq

Claire,

Go to your public library. There are several books on science fair projects. I've used these books to come up with science fair projects for the students whom I tutor.

Well i don't know if this is science related but i did it for my 9th grade project and got an A and i made up all the results :].

i calculated how diet effects your physical ability.

What melts faster a cup of crushed ice or cubed ice? The results are pretty weird but its pretty cool!

my science project was do we have acid rain? i got first place with it and 2nd at nationals. it was really detailed and awesome though.

Source(s): this was my 5th grade project. im in 12th grade now so yea it was a while ago lol