x-men legends vs x-men legends:rise of apocalypse which game is better?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I would go for rise of the apocalypse because:
X-Men Legends II contains expanded versions of the gameplay features from the original X-Men Legends, with several notable additions:
* Online multiplayer modes.
* New characters are playable, including characters from the X-Men and the Brotherhood.
* New powers and abilities are available for all characters, and the player can switch between more than 4 mutant powers at once.
* After beating the game, the player could start a new game with their old stats.Source(s): rented it before wikipedia
- Anonymous4 years ago
i might say that Apocalypse might win in basic terms because of the fact Goku, inspite of the undeniable fact that efficient, is particularly stupid. this may well be a guy who could no longer decide why status in abdomen acid became right into a bad theory. As for which series is extra advantageous i might say X-men because of the fact they better their characters so plenty extra suitable than DBZ and their tale strains have been extra complicated.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
x.men rise of apocalipse