Could I get fired for this?!?

Urgh I am so worried. So I am 16 years old. I turned in an application about two weeks ago to a family owned restaurant, and got hired! Well little does my manager know, i accidently put on my application the wrong graduation year! and, i mixed up my social security # by one number apparently. x___X; Shes... show more Urgh I am so worried.

So I am 16 years old. I turned in an application about two weeks ago to a family owned restaurant, and got hired!

Well little does my manager know, i accidently put on my application the wrong graduation year! and, i mixed up my social security # by one number apparently. x___X; Shes strict so im scared to confront her about it. I had to turn in a taxes form (W4), and I put the CORRECT social security number on it though..

Though my manager told me I am one of the best workers shes ever hired. I never take breaks, i am always working very hard and am always available every time they call. I'm also very polite and dress professionally unlike the other kids.

so could i get fired for this? =/